Super Magic Hammer & Talia RUINS THE SERVER

I just wanted to share my own and my clan members thoughts about super magic hammer.
It s literally ruining everyones game, makes pk less enjoyable. You constantly need to carry at least 6-8 acid potion with you while pk-ing
and it s like throwing 5m into garbage can if you ever miss em.
At this point i see no reason for any of us to invest more $ into this server and get better items because it wont matter in the end.
Quite fat sin cant hit/kill a paper priest with almost no item but only talia, how is this balanced. Seriously, this is hurting your server and
needs to be fixed asap.

Thank you..

• Like 1

+1 for super magic hammer but 5m is nothing to buy acids. I can easily farm 2 gb in one hour only from silver bar drops in a solo dm farm. As a bp, I can say that it's not really easy to get dagger def talia as you think. I farm about 2 hours for talia materials and could get 1 or 2 dagger def out of 30 talia skin. Acid price should be adjusted back to 15m or a higher price due to paying respect to talia farmers' efforts.

are you not listening or just focused on super magic hammer? I didn`t say anything about it. I never used as well. Talia is always been in KO. You guys just being annoying about it, so many times. Go farm your own talia then, or buy acid potion. You always come up with this topic with different ways. "when you can`t kill a noob with talia" right ?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Dzhihan said:

are you not listening or just focused on super magic hammer? I didn`t say anything about it. I never used as well. Talia is always been in KO. You guys just being annoying about it, so many times. Go farm your own talia then, or buy acid potion. You always come up with this topic with different ways. "when you can`t kill a noob with talia" right ?

Are you not reading our concerns???

Get rid of the fucking stupid magic super fucking hammer.... sorted :)

1 hour ago, Dzhihan said:

actually fuck that, just fuck you :)