A talia skin have 5k durability but it costs around 20-30 mill to repair it,i've even seen the talia repair hammer for 19 mill today.

Acid pot takes away 2k durabilty but it costs 15 mill to buy one and it takes 3 acid pots to destroy a talia so thats 45 mill.

So it takes more money to destroy it then to repair it,and its not hard to make it,is there a way to even this out a bit ?

14 minutes ago, Markus said:

A talia skin have 5k durability but it costs around 20-30 mill to repair it,i've even seen the talia repair hammer for 19 mill today.

Acid pot takes away 2k durabilty but it costs 15 mill to buy one and it takes 3 acid pots to destroy a talia so thats 45 mill.

So it takes more money to destroy it then to repair it,and its not hard to make it,is there a way to even this out a bit ?

Hello,

1x Super Magic Hammer: 100x Magic Hammer, 50x PK Stones and 15m coins. So it approximately costs about (excluding Magic Hammers) 32.5m coins. If you add Magic Hammer each for 100k coins it will cost 42.5m coins. If someone puts it on merchant for 19m, this is their problem. So it is not a good idea to compare them with merchant prices.

2 hours ago, R1TA said:

delete everything guys ok? delete every single item so you can one shot anybody and never die.

and  @GM_Thanos i'm blaming you for giving credits to these people because if you do what they want, they will ask more and more and more. I suggest "eyes closed". Better.

im also bp player and i must say rpr a talia its anything never happened on k.o. U must accept it and stop try to annoy staff members. U play bp with sins and mage for tp u  back, wich is ok, u dont really need a thing that never existed in k.o. U are free to spend ur time farming or buying new talias but repairing talias its anything strange, weird and anti natura of any myko server, i know u understand it, peace ¡

@GM_Thanos , Getting lots of them from merchant tokens so your math logic is kinda bleh :) , Damages are already nerfed so you should actually do something about talias since sins hitting me approx. 200/150 with talia and dagger helmet on , And also i've never seen this '' super magic '' thingy and you claiming you trying to keep your server '' old myko original '' . But hey it doesn't harm me so i'm just dropping my thoughts here like everyone's else .  

Edited by Dinosaur
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

1x Super Magic Hammer: 100x Magic Hammer, 50x PK Stones and 15m coins. So it approximately costs about (excluding Magic Hammers) 32.5m coins. If you add Magic Hammer each for 100k coins it will cost 42.5m coins. If someone puts it on merchant for 19m, this is their problem. So it is not a good idea to compare them with merchant prices.

Well they are on merchants and you can buy them,i dont understand your train of toughts.

Also i forgot to mention,as @Dinosaursaid you can get them from merchant tokens aswell.

Tbh just add acid pots to merchant tokens aswell and that should even the things out.

i alrdy tried to make my point about talia shit but they keep it on i guess for the mages friend :P  cuz if they delet it all mages gonna leave server  that they scared for :D but i wont give any suggestion on this server anymore make no sence wast of time i m happy nikos fixed that  hacker all was using but he know if it was ruming on on this server is was a question of time to it die but he dit a good job i m happy with it but i wont wast my energy here anymore... even if i see koxper shuthing 20 arror i wont report its not my problem its gm problem if they dont do they job just ban then and add new gms cuz atm this we got are useless in my opnion.

On 11/14/2020 at 12:10 AM, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

you know u can fix talias with normal magic hammers right?

3 hours ago, nikos32 said:

it's a bug caused from our latest update, it will be fixed.

http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/topic/3759-acid-pot-price-should-be-more-reasonable/

http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/topic/3721-acid-potion-5m-olsun/

It was always like that.Somebody deceived you about that.From starting of the servere magic hammers can repair the talia's.There are too many topics about acid pots.You should think about that i think one more time.Because in original they are only 132k as you know... If you say we are unique to our own style and we can repair talia's then you need to acid more cheaper than this

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/topic/3759-acid-pot-price-should-be-more-reasonable/

http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/topic/3721-acid-potion-5m-olsun/

It was always like that.Somebody deceived you about that.From starting of the servere magic hammers can repair the talia's.There are too many topics about acid pots.You should think about that i think one more time.Because in original they are only 132k as you know... If you say we are unique to our own style and we can repair talia's then you need to acid more cheaper than this

You're wrong, you could not repair talia armor with regular Magic Hammer until the last update.

• Like 1