Acid Pot price should be more reasonable

As you know Acid pots are 15m in sundries.There are too many things too easy repair for armors.And also there are super magic hammers you can use repair your talia's

But 15m for acid pots are so expensive.I hope price can be more reasonable.If talia's and destruction armors necessary items for pk, acid pots are also necessary.If we cant buy there are no reasons selling them in sundries

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

Talia armors have 5000 durability, and each acid potion takes 2000 durability of any item. This means you can destroy any talia armor with 3x acid potions whose cost is 45m coins. The repair cost of the talia armor is also nearly 45m coins. They seem to be equal.

It should be like that originally.And it doesnt mean when you see people always using acid potions.It is another way of doing pk.If i cannot broke talia with easily what i should i need to?Warrior and sins damaged already nerfed too much we cant play like that.You should give melee parties more alternatives for activity

I will open new topic about warrior and sins damages how it should be.Both of the class should be returned normal asap