Good afternoon GM @nikos32, @Majesty
I would like to know the reason and the reason why they have banned my account "DontCastingFailed", apparently they are linking me with another character that is not mine, they should check the IP of entry and then proceed to the ban.
I await your response.

Edited by DontCastingFailed

I would like to know why my account got banned, I just came back from work and got shocked that my account got ban, I know that some members of my guild left and I would like to say that I wasnt, I am not, part of any kind of illegal action that they might be doing, I am talking for myself for my account and my character name "DontCastingFailed" a similar thing happened before with a member of my guild "W7RD" he got banned for using macros, and for loggin in with different account from the same IP, the same problem is happening with me, I dont understand why I'm facing this kind of problem, you can check the IP's and can verify the real IP of my account.
Have a nice day.

hi bro, first of all i dint know that sell gbs or account was bad, in a lot of servers is normal to sell GBs cuz u waste a lot of time playing and you can do what u want with those coins, i never saw in ur rules of discord a notice that sell account or gbs are prohibited, isnt explicit. Im not online 24/7 so i dint notice about anounces or new rules, im based on the rules that u put on discord, because i only pay attention at discord advertisements.   https://ibb.co/6tDWw6C

no, the first thing, racism? I would like you to share the evidence where it shows where I was racist. Also I would like to know in when I've sale, publish or offer any kind of GBS sales. I just dont get it. If you have the evidence against my character "DontCastingFailed" please show it to me.

Edited by DontCastingFailed

i think that you should post a new rules and put explicit that is ilegal to sell GBs or accounts in your server, some people only watch the rules on your discord channel and that could make a confusion between players. And a lot of people are selling gbs in your server, gamer4life or other pages i thought that was normal because i saw a lot of people selling :s . However, theres a lot of new players who want to buy some GBs because they havent time to farm and only want to log and do some pk with their friends, you should have notice about that too for the new players. Well bro was my mistake because i only read the rules of the discord https://ibb.co/6tDWw6C and my apologyze. Hope u can undestand :)

Edited by stryker

The rules on discord, for discord. The rules on forums, for forums. And the rules in-game, for game.

Offensive Language (racism, family, religion or continuous insults)
1 day mute
3 day ban
Permanent Ban
Selling of Knight Cash, Accounts, and all out-of-game transfers
Warning,
1 day mute
Permanent Ban (in all accounts belonging to the seller)

Also you can check: https://professionalko.com/?page=rules_of_conduct

hi guys as thanos told me GM_ThanosToday 8:11 PM

@stryker I already answered you there. Let me do it again: "The rules on discord, for discord. The rules on forums, for forums. And the rules in-game, for game."

how can be rules of discord if in discord u cant write u cant do anything cuz is private discord,
and in ur "game rules" u said that the 1rst is WARNING And MUTE the account,  YOU banned Zanzaquivu without a warning u just banned insta, without say anything! is not fair!
i created a new account and ingame i tryied to send u a PM to find a solution about the ban, BUT AGAIN U BANNED MY NEW ACCOUNT
Edited by stryker
  • Haha 1

We must be consistent with what we write and with what we do, we cannot act in different ways, what thanos highlights is that for each platform there are different rules, so if I don't use a forum and I don't use discord, in-game where can I find the rules? , the ideal would be that all the rules are specified in general for everything, it is not a secret that many users at some point in the game sell items or gbs for real money, and Stryker is not the only one, although it is true he did not have it Of course, it was guided by the aforementioned rules, and for which it obtained a mute which was the most fair thing, however today it was banned for no reason, to which I wonder how a user muted within the game can be banned for supposedly selling gbs if it cannot write as it is muted?

We hope that these 2 cases outside those who really broke the rules will be reviewed in a fair and partial way. Since our clan is being harmed being literally dismantled.

Best regards.

4 minutes ago, stryker said:

Good morning guys! now looking at discord u changed the rules as i told u yesterday. Thats a good thing for new players who want to be inform about rules of the server https://ibb.co/KL0hxQ7 😀

Offensive Language (racism, family, religion or continuous insults)
1 day mute
3 day ban
Permanent Ban
Inappropriate King or War Commander Notices
1 day mute
7 days ban
Permanent Ban
Staff Impersonation
Permanent Ban
Communicating with a GM using rude language or spamming messages.
GM Discretion
up to and including Permanent Ban
Advertising (i.e. shouting in general chat) Third Party Websites, Tools or Private Servers
7 days mute
Permanent Ban
Selling of Knight Cash, Accounts, and all out-of-game transfers
Warning,
1 day mute
Permanent Ban (in all accounts belonging to the seller)
Nation Points Transfer (NPT) or Bug Abuse to gain Nation Points (NP)
Reduced to 100 NP, 7 day ban
Reduced to 100 NP, 30 day ban
Permanent Ban
Payment Fraud
Permanent Ban
Abusing bugs (including speed/wall glitching) for individual or team advantage
GM Discretion
Editing game files (TBL, Objects, Zones)
Warning
Permanent Ban
Using 3rd Party Tools (aka bots)
Permanent Ban
Using Macro tools on PK
Jail
Jail
Permanent Ban
Possession of a Bugged item, Hacked item or Stolen item.
Temporary ban until all suspicious items and coins are deleted
Requesting another Player's User ID or PW
Permanent Ban
Interference with users (i.e. spamming trade/party/clan requests, being AFK in event zones)
Jail
GM Discretion
Shared or purchased accounts
Will receive no Customer Support
and can lead to Permanent Ban
End User Agreement | Privacy Policy

You can find server rules on panel main page

Yes i know, but i watched the rules of the discord only, i thought with all respect Majesty that u didnt check our las post.

They banned a MUTED account for sell GBs, a MUTED accound, how i can sell gbs if my account was muted?

and then then banned Zanzaquivu at first attemp they didnt use the warning or mute advise, they just banned my account. Thats the problem, ur friends cant respect ur OWN RULES.

Yesterday a made a good post of that unfair ban to my main account StrykeR

I told u guys that i read the rules of the game in Discord, because in the most of servers the rules written in discord are the rules of the game too, for your next server you guys should improve that.

I didnt have any idea of the sell of GBs or account were prohibited, because i only watched the rules in Discord.

My main account StrykeR was muted the day that u banned him, so why you ban a muted account if i cant even keep writing about selling GBs? how can i keep selling if im muted?

My second account was Zanzaquivu, you guys banned that account without a 1st warning, AS YOU MENTION in ur clan rules, 1st attemp warning and mute, 2nd permanent ban. You guys didnt respect ur OWN RULES, instead of that you banned my account at 1st strike.

One GM told me that the rules of Discord are only for Discord, the rules of forum are for forum, and rules of the game are only for the game. But how Discord can have rules if NOONE can even write or send a mesagge there, its impossible. Yesterday at discord rules there wasnt a rule explicit about SELL GBS or ACCOUNT in game, Now with our reports (BECAUSE YOU GUYS BANNED ALL MY CLAN) you changed the rules in discore section too https://ibb.co/KbMn6TV

I thought that almost one GM can try to help us in this situation, because i gave a lot of good ideas to improve the server, of doing some cr events at night for the latin comunity and make the pk and bowl funnier.

At this moment none of the GMs bring me a solution or try to talk with me in private. THANKS! for all https://ibb.co/KbMn6TV

• Administrators

Discord has nothing to do with the game rules. Be a responsible person and read the EULA and TOS whenever you register somewhere. 

tos1

tos2

https://professionalko.com/?page=legal_documents

Making multiple accounts and transferring items does not help you to avoid ban. This was your 2nd strike.

You and others who think the same way as you are not welcome here.