12.11.2020 Content Update Notes

nikos32

2 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

I do not agree with you because you are wrong:

1. CSW will be run with 400+ people. So, 3x clan cannot deal with the rest of server during CSW. Thats why I told you it depends. Maybe a clan with 2x member will win the CSW.
  2. CZ is all PK map. If you want to kill Isiloon first you have to kill enemies. Then, if you are still alive, you can kill Isiloon. That's why I told you big clans have the chance to kill Isiloon easily in CZ.

i dont think so u overrate u server atm way to much there will nevver be 400 people come to csw LMAO^^

4 minutes ago, fethipasa40 said:

If isi in cz, only drainer rogues will take it.. 

if 3 clan merge against rest of server, why rest of server not merge against 3 clan?

Also if you have any idea, online one single party can take csw. Just you need to know what you are doing and you need realy good chance :) 

@Scorpionito As you see, he also explained with other words.

4 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

We are not joking. I asked you a question: "How come you are sure we are not working?"

Im sure look at moradon, look at events ,Master stone  it shows everything.. if you cant see look at Capture flag and Capture castle bosses still Master bosses you guys wanna make master items 1 m :D

Edited by GuyFawkes

3 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

I do not agree with you because you are wrong:

1. CSW will be run with 400+ people. So, 3x clan cannot deal with the rest of server during CSW. Thats why I told you it depends. Maybe a clan with 2x member will win the CSW.
  2. CZ is all PK map. If you want to kill Isiloon first you have to kill enemies. Then, if you are still alive, you can kill Isiloon. That's why I told you big clans have the chance to kill Isiloon easily in CZ.

because as i said before big clans are not 24/7 online trust me in cz everyone can kill isiloon not only then  if a big clan get delos they close te doors and n1 will kill isloon for the whole week thats mean only the clan that win the csw wil be full items and trust me the mage clan with ally wil be the one!!!!

Just now, Scorpionito said:

dude , stop giving warnings right and left like a policeman , we are talking in updates about things , we are not in school , he didnt insult anyone , wtf is going on , anyway , lets see what happens on sunday , if everyone have chance for crystal and castle , and lets keep it together ! have a good night thanos and rest people

I'm done with disscussing you. Seems you do not have any clan and afraid of not to handle CSW.

9 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

Warning 1: Take care of your words.

that here some problem with GM IN THIS GAME THEY THINK THEY CAN SAY ALL AND PLAYERS HAVE TO SHUT UP WE ARE ALL PPL WE CAN SAY WHAT EVER WE WANT IF THERE RESPECT AND WE ARE TALKING IF U DONT LIKE  THE SUGGESTION U DONT NEED TO REPLAY BUT N1 HERE HAVE TO BE SCARED OF GM OR OWNER IF WE DONT DO ANY SHIT WRONG  WE TALKING ABOUT SHITS WE ARE NOT AGREE WITH  SO LET US TALK  WE ARE NOT SCARED OF GM  I TELL U THAT  WE ARE LEGIT PLAYERS AND RE HAVE THE  RIGHT TO TALK.. OR IN TURKEY THEY DONT HERE WE CAN ITS FREE GAME  IF THERE RESPECT WE TALK.

• Like 1

Isiloons, csw, big bosses,  knight online at all is made for ppl to cooperate and play toghether. If there are certain autists around its not fault of the admin. U said novas on door, etc...really?? U cant make a mage party??? U cant make a tanky melee party ? You cant speak with others and team up ?? This is mmporg not mariobross. NO, a single player should not have the same chances as a group,  NO. Life its about cooperation so this game is. Clean your tears and stop bitching gms or admins for ur own faults. U crying because u already know that turks on orc side will get it, u have time to do what they planning to do. Move and fight¡¡¡¡

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrBIERRRRR said:

that here some problem with GM IN THIS GAME THEY THINK THEY CAN SAY ALL AND PLAYERS HAVE TO SHUT UP WE ARE ALL PPL WE CAN SAY WHAT EVER WE WANT IF THERE RESPECT AND WE ARE TALKING IF U DONT LIKE  THE SUGGESTION U DONT NEED TO REPLAY BUT N1 HERE HAVE TO BE SCARED OF GM OR OWNER IF WE DONT DO ANY SHIT WRONG  WE TALKING ABOUT SHITS WE ARE NOT AGREE WITH  SO LET US TALK  WE ARE NOT SCARED OF GM  I TELL U THAT  WE ARE LEGIT PLAYERS AND RE HAVE THE  RIGHT TO TALK.. OR IN TURKEY THEY DONT HERE WE CAN ITS FREE GAME  IF THERE RESPECT WE TALK.

Switch off Caps-Lock mate, you are talking big. If there is respect for everyone, everyone should be respectful. Before you defend your friend take a look on his words. We are spending here hours to serve you a better game-play and he says: "LMAO ^^" (Laughing My Ass Off) Thats why he was warned.

I'm also a live being as you. Of course you will not scare, and I do not expect you to be scared because of me. You can criticize everything, but with respect. Not with your ass. Your friend showed his respect by lagughing his ass off and thats why he was warned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Warrior damages is still so huge...its not normal to be spamming 800 lol.

I don’t know about PK but in PVE my warrior damage with sword dancing with 2100 ATK went from 5500-7100 to 3010-3900 on deruvish.... that’s nearly a 50% nerf... I think it’s enough. that’s a 300 MP / cast skill, I think I can do about the same damage with my archer a ranged class using a 100 MP/cast skill.

A slow melee class with no utility hitting you for 800 doesn’t seem that bad at all. Try an archer hitting you for 1000’s even with arrow defence gear.

Edited by Kirika