I think starting them with non-upgradable chitins and high classes is just too much at this point.

Rogues:

full plate set +7

iron crossbow +7

Warriors:

full plate set +7

glave +7

Priests:

paper set +7 (str)

totamic club +7

Mages:

paper set+7 (pref mp)

wood staff +8

I think people should farm their high classes and accessories. The problem with starting is the early game. I was already 30ish levels when I got my first bow+8. Grinding should be a part of every myko, having chitins and high classes right away promotes macro-gb sellers. But fps and mid classes are more than enough to get you started farming and grinding. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zamc said:

I think starting them with non-upgradable chitins and high classes is just too much at this point.

Rogues:

full plate set +7

iron crossbow +7

Warriors:

full plate set +7

glave +7

Priests:

paper set +7 (str)

totamic club +7

Mages:

paper set+7 (pref mp)

wood staff +8

I think people should farm their high classes and accessories. The problem with starting is the early game. I was already 30ish levels when I got my first bow+8. Grinding should be a part of every myko, having chitins and high classes right away promotes macro-gb sellers. But fps and mid classes are more than enough to get you started farming and grinding. 

+!

21 hours ago, Zamc said:

Rogues:

full plate set +7

iron crossbow +7

Warriors:

full plate set +7

glave +7

Priests:

paper set +7 (str)

totamic club +7

Mages:

paper set+7 (pref mp)

wood staff +8

most of them are okay and effective for new players but for priest gear i am not agree with that cuz many BP players spent too much money to get their armors. I think its a bit unfair for them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raspberry said:

most of them are okay and effective for new players but for priest gear i am not agree with that cuz many BP players spent too much money to get their armors. I think its a bit unfair for them.

Well since optimal gear for bps are black chitins and it is quite easy to upgrade paper gear i think they are okay. This also applies to mages too. 

13 minutes ago, Zamc said:

Well since optimal gear for bps are black chitins and it is quite easy to upgrade paper gear i think they are okay. This also applies to mages too. 

you're right about mages i forgot that. But still i think same, its a bit unfair.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raspberry said:

you're right about mages i forgot that. But still i think same, its a bit unfair.

What is unfair exactly? There are literally 2 legit options for a Bp to farm.  Papers are always easy to upgrade. I can't think of any other option. If you have a better suggestion, i'm up to consider though 👍🏻

11 hours ago, Zamc said:

What is unfair exactly? There are literally 2 legit options for a Bp to farm.  Papers are always easy to upgrade. I can't think of any other option. If you have a better suggestion, i'm up to consider though 👍🏻

well don't get me wrong mate but you re not the one who can consider it. But as you said its easy to farm paper sets in safe zones and upgrade. Most of paper chars still using low class NPC sets. That is why i am keep saying its unfair.

BTW i really dont care, if newbies need those items let it be. For me farming is fun and a good way to spend time.

Uhm and for this "If you have a better suggestion"; maybe +5 or +6 rare paper set can do. Not sure :S

Peace ✌️

Edited by Raspberry

2 hours ago, Raspberry said:

well don't get me wrong mate but you re not the one who can consider it. But as you said its easy to farm paper sets in safe zones and upgrade. Most of paper chars still using low class NPC sets. That is why i am keep saying its unfair.

BTW i really dont care, if newbies need those items let it be. For me farming is fun and a good way to spend time.

Uhm and for this "If you have a better suggestion"; maybe +5 or +6 rare paper set can do. Not sure :S

Peace ✌️

I'll phrase it hoping the way you can understand. I'll consider it to update my list. 😂

• Sad 1