We Want Legal / Death To All Macro Users

The new regulation in macro usage did not help much. It's ridiculous that one person is occupying all the slots. The sole purpose of the macro user is to make money. We are real players. And sometimes we want to farm too. But there is no free space in the slots where we can farm. Why can't you think of things without us telling you?  For example, check out the user with the nickname VEBA. The user with the nickname VEBA has 6 characters. Scorpio is encroaching on their slots. Please be a real manager now. Your rules should be strict and clear. We work hard on this server and expect the reward. 

Edited by msn_ci

go buy 2nd pc or laptop instead of crying here. I have 2 laptops and farming solo because if I solo farm dark mares in 1 hour I get 1 full inventory but if I farm with party, what I get is 6-7 pieces good items and trash things such as gauntlet,boots shell parts. Why would I farm with 8 different people? That's why people farm solo.

Türkçe meali: Amele gibi 8 kişilik partide 3-5 drop alırım diye beklemektense 2 pc farm atıp 1 saatte 1 inventory doldurmak daha karlı geliyor. Başkaları 7-8 pc ile bu işi yapıyor,doğrudur. Adam yatırım yapmış karşılığını alacak herhalde.Burada ağlamaktansa gidin 3-4 bin tl verip kötü bir laptop alın heal priestiniz için, siz de aynısını yapın size engel olan yok.

Afk olan macrocular için ise diyeceğim birşey yok. Bir defa yeni sistem afk şekilde boss bekleyenlerin önüne geçmek için yapıldı,gidip farm yapan adamı Moradona şutlamak için değil.

Edited by HattoriHanzo
adding turkish
  • Thumbs Down 1

and what next? time restrictions - 5 hours in the day...

Don't you want to spend more money on the game... Don't you have more time for a game... Dont you have an idea for the game... that means you are GREDDY JEALOUS NOOB. rules is rules, macro is legal, i can say something more. macro is a more and more popular. look at computer hardware stores.  this is revolution like computers in the 20th century. because is easier, faster and comfortable. Stop pressuring Nikos to remove the macro, just believe and give him more freedom. Game look better and better in the following years including macro system of course, so what is ur problem...

p.s i have bad english but i try my best for ur understanding. normally prefer in russian - more correct but not everyone has a good translator. maybe you will understand more like that in this time.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, MNXY said:

Don't you want to spend more money on the game... Don't you have more time for a game... Dont you have an idea for the game... that means you are GREDDY JEALOUS NOOB. rules is rules, macro is legal, i can say something more. macro is a more and more popular. look at computer hardware stores.  this is revolution like computers in the 20th century. because is easier, faster and comfortable. Stop pressuring Nikos to remove the macro, just believe and give him more freedom. Game look better and better in the following years including macro system of course, so what is ur problem...

p.s i have bad english but i try my best for ur understanding. normally prefer in russian - more correct but not everyone has a good translator. maybe you will understand more like that in this time.

stfu

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, MNXY said:

Ya, nothing better that kill ur macro party 🤣

• Haha 1

i think its imposible deleted macro, now exist  legal program on mouse only need buy a lot computers configurate and begin,  but can star nerf rogues this reason:
infinite  light feet --->ADD CoolDown
infinite heal minor+contro --->l ADD CoolDown

AND MAGES :
 INCREASE 
CoolDown NOVAS .
PD: please deleted ANVIL
grettings !!!
Atte. Ligerzero

hypocrite, arrogant, jealous people attack macro parties. computer not doing all.  have need writing accurate good macro, need to do rpr, need be online because dc, lure, etc... why you not atack genie system in the nttgame and rise 2? stop bullshitting here! if nttgame or rise 2 legalised genie system everyone was happy and when any private server including professionalko legalised macro you wanna destroy it. what is reason?  you are guys agents nttgame or what? we dont need monopoly of nttgame like weak retard windows and mac OS, without good antivirus is nothing pfff!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MNXY said:

hypocrite, arrogant, jealous people attack macro parties. computer not doing all.  have need writing accurate good macro, need to do rpr, need be online because dc, lure, etc... why you not atack genie system in the nttgame and rise 2? stop bullshitting here! if nttgame or rise 2 legalised genie system everyone was happy and when any private server including professionalko legalised macro you wanna destroy it. what is reason?  you are guys agents nttgame or what? we dont need monopoly of nttgame like weak retard windows and mac OS, without good antivirus is nothing pfff!

Stop talking like you give a fuck about the game as if you're playing it. Who is your main character? You're just a black merchant who wouldn't want his income to get damaged. Fuck all babashoppers, fuck all gb sellers, fuck all macro farmers who try to capitalize on the game by getting multiple laptops. It's so degenerate when the client itself is forcing you to only login from 2 characters and people are investing in multiple laptops for a private server. Why is it so hard to enjoy simple things? There are IP restrictions on events like FT, you even somehow break it and usurp other's chance of getting into events. Fuck you.

Edited by mireska
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Stop talking like you give a fuck about the game as if you're playing it. Who is your main character? You're just a black merchant who wouldn't want his income to get damaged. Fuck all babashoppers, fuck all gb sellers, fuck all macro farmers who try to capitalize on the game by getting multiple laptops. It's so degenerate when the client itself is forcing you to only login from 2 characters and people are investing in multiple laptops for a private server. Why is it so hard to enjoy simple things? There are IP restrictions on events like FT, you even somehow break it and usurp other's chance of getting into events. Fuck you.

and **** all hypocrite, arrogant, jealous, bullshitting. you see and hear only yourself. just use a mind and try understand other side.  

51 minutes ago, diegodel89 said:

i think its imposible deleted macro, now exist  legal program on mouse only need buy a lot computers configurate and begin,  but can star nerf rogues this reason:
infinite  light feet --->ADD CoolDown
infinite heal minor+contro --->l ADD CoolDown

AND MAGES :
 INCREASE 
CoolDown NOVAS .
PD: please deleted ANVIL
grettings !!!
Atte. Ligerzero

how this come to nerf sins :D

Sins are the weakest class right now, you are complaining about macro players. But your solutions making legal players weaker and weaker. That's not make sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, MNXY said:

Your behaviour on a private server can lead into what ntt/usko became. I no wanna wake up one day and be forced to pay in order to get a place in a determinated spot.

Touch some grass golum, the world is an amazing place to earn cash.

Your behaviour on a private server can lead into what ntt/usko became. I no wanna wake up one day and be forced to pay in order to get a place in a determinated spot.

дело не в том бесплатно или нет.  дело в том - нравится или нет, стоит или нет. каждый играет где ему нравится больше. я не предлагаю вам nttgame как идеальный образец во всех отношениях, но на мой взгляд система genie - хорошее решение, не заставляет игрока искать макро-программы в интернете которые могут оказаться чем-то вроде взлома игры но не макросами.

7 minutes ago, MNXY said:

дело не в том бесплатно или нет.  дело в том - нравится или нет, стоит или нет. каждый играет где ему нравится больше. я не предлагаю вам nttgame как идеальный образец во всех отношениях, но на мой взгляд система genie - хорошее решение, не заставляет игрока искать макро-программы в интернете которые могут оказаться чем-то вроде взлома игры но не макросами.

This is what i meant, you want to comunicate with me yet you dont take the minimal effort of translating it.

👋👋👍

• KEKW 1

This is what i meant, you want to comunicate with me yet you dont take the minimal effort of translating it.

ты первый мне написал. я ответил. по твоим правилам я должен общаться на английском языке, по моим правилам в зависимости от ситуации. При необходимости на английском. на этот раз я решил ответить на Русском языке.  возможно эта ссылка вам поможет https://translate.yandex.ru. ну у меня много других интересных занятий чем изучать английский язык. 

url%5D