I've been traded with ParadiseGetOutW1 today, I sold him 17 packs of bravery and 57 bravery as I remember. He is 11 years old kid, son of INonStopKill.

So, you banned me for this trade probably. I expect you to lift the ban on my account along with the restoration of reputation.

Also he had trade with Ageinst for Merchant Token because it is a merchant account and he needed Merchant Tokens to increase his wing, so this account also needs to be unbanned.

Edited by OsmanAmca
  • Like 3

The ban on ParadiseGetOut2 is not helping to resolve my problem and is not addressing my concerns. I request the return of my confiscated items. Please assist me with this matter. Additionally, I kindly request that no innocent parties be penalized for trades associated with this account.

I have also communicated with OsmanAmca, and I can assure you that he is not involved in any wrongdoing in this situation. He simply conducted a trade with ParadiseGetOut2 involving bravery.

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Edited by Stophia
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, OsmanAmca said:

I've been traded with ParadiseGetOutW1 today, I sold him 17 packs of bravery and 57 bravery. He is 11 years old kid, son of INonStopKill.

So, you banned me for this trade probably. I expect you to lift the ban on my account along with the restoration of reputation.

OsmanAmca has been a dedicated player on this server for years, earning a well-respected reputation. His recent ban over a trade is unjust and damages his standing in the community. It's clear he's not involved in any wrongdoing; why would he risk his reputation for someone else's anything? As his friend, I vouch for his integrity. We urge the managers to review this case and restore both his account and reputation promptly.

There is a clear misunderstanding in the middle.ParadiseGetOutW1 is 11 years old and a child, and this incident has no connection with OsmanAmca.A mutual sale took place and the money was taken.Whatever if it was unrequited...By the way, we learn about this issue from PALEST1NE when he comes to our discord channel.This is how we resolve it.
A precautionary ban without clarifying anything on the server is nothing more than "discrediting" the person unfairly.If you don't ban for precaution, what would OsmanAmca do? Would he flee abroad and gamble the money? If the system works this way, it is the right of the person who is allegedly guilty but exonerated to expect an explanation about it at the time the ban is opened.OsmanAmca has been playing on this server for years and has never had such an issue with anyone.We are not such people.We expect the issue to be resolved as soon as possible.Good work.

• Administrators

@Stophia his character is banned, and no items will be restored. avoid sharing your account as it also goes against the rules.

@Ojo @OsmanAmca you should be more careful about whom you recruit to your clan and whom you trade with and help next time, considering that you knew you were dealing with a kid. suspicious characters unbanned.