zuzuzu - P_U_D_G_E - MuhammedAlparslaN HIRSIZLIK

Yukarida bahsi gecen hesaplardaki karakterlerin itemlari calinmistir.

Calinan itemlar;

2x mino +1
Sos +1
Fov
Roc
Warrior Red Chitin Set +7
Wing of God
P_U_D_G_E

Dual flame ring
Mino +1
4x black chitin +7
zuzuzu

2x mino +1
Sos +1
Warrior shell +7
Dual bdw ring poison
Ft Neck
Muhammedalparslan

Bu karakterler 3 farkli bilgisayarda 3 farkli kisi tarafindan oynanmakta. Ben ve 2 arkadasim ile yillardir beraber oynuyoruz. Log’lari inceleyip bu konuda bilgilendirilmemiz mumkunse mutlu oluruz.

Hirsizligi zuzuzu ve P_U_D_G_E hesaplarinda 02.10.2023 sabahinda, Muhammedalparslan hesabinda ise 01.10.2023 aksaminda fark ettik.

Beraber oynadigimiz arkadaslarin nickleri; P_U_D_G_E, Muhammedalparslan, D4ng3rx.

Hirsizlik oldugunu fark ettikten sonra elimizde kalan bir miktar parayi ve bir adet war kanadi guvenlik icin Raspberry ve RaFFleck nickli arkadaslara verdik, bilgimiz dahilinde.

Nicks given on the topic were robed.

This 3 accounts are using among 3 friends. They are friends from childhood and playing with each other for so long.

Nicknames they are using; D4nGerXx, MuhammedAlparslaN, P_U_D_G_E.

We would be so happy about that if you can check the logs and solve that situation.

We realized this for zuzuzu and P_U_D_G_E on 02.10 2023's morning and for MuhammedAlparslaN on 01.10.2023's night.

Stolen items;

2x Mino +1
SoS +1
Fov
Roc
Warrior Red Chitin +7 Set
Wings of God
P_U_D_G_E

Dual Flame Ring +0
Mino +1
4x Mage Black Chitin +7 Set
zuzuzu

2x Mino +1
SoS +1
Warrior Shell +7 Set
Dual Poison BDW Ring 
FT Neck
Muhammedalparslan

Also we took some gbs and a War Wing from them to keep them safe for your information (Raspberry & RaFFleck).

BTW during this night (02.10.2023) we saw the characters were logged on over and over again.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Raspberry
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

Thanks your response.

Pocahontas seems banned. Can we recover the items ? Is there anyway to get them back ?

I don't think so, we make it clear when you sign up that account sharing is not allowed and we do also have account-block and item-seal systems.

he has access to the following:

SalvadorDalin
AlparslanN
MuhammedAlparslaN
Raspberry
DreamCuT
Bolubeyi
Rikimaru
P_U_D_G_E

33 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

I don't think so, we make it clear when you sign up that account sharing is not allowed and we do also have account-block and item-seal systems.

he has access to the following:

SalvadorDalin
AlparslanN
MuhammedAlparslaN
Raspberry
DreamCuT
Bolubeyi
Rikimaru
P_U_D_G_E

Pocahontas's items exactly the same items which were stolen. We know the guy, was our friend from past server. That is why he knows our account information. The fault is mostly ours but desperately need help on this. Is there anything to do ? You already banned the guy just need the items.

And I checked but could not find, why did Pocahontas banned ? Is it because of this ?

I do the talking cuz our guys can not speak english or don't know to use forum. So please help this situation.

31 minutes ago, BlackASPAx said:

Make these poor people happy, the people whose items were stolen are not guilty, you can see this too, you can make a privilege for this.
This shows how good a person you are👼

funny comment :)

actually I know they shouldn't share their accounts but the one who did this was our close friend so we have trusted him but i think that was a mistake.

37 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

correct

So will you help ?

• DinkDonk 1