Holy water of temple

25 minutes ago, TicroxDk said:

A Quick question Guys..

Is the orc bandit leader in colony zone really the only one who drops this,

Or am I missing something 😅 

I would think its impossiple to warm as a solo priest😅

In the beginnings of the server you could get master items from cr coupons but now i realy don't know what happened to them. There were 2 options, 1-cr coupons 2-master bosses. So you have to get it from bosses but don't be afraid, everyone has master items which are not using you can easly find them on market or can get help like this. They are really cheap everyone can give them to you for free do not worry.

Btw, there is an event which name is master stone or chaos stone. It respawns time to time, i do not know exactly when, on moradon or bowl. That means you don't have to wait obl on bowl, you can try to kill chaotic obl on moradon aswell.

Edited by Raspberry

1 hour ago, TicroxDk said:

Maybe they should just have an event where you can slay lets say 500 lycans and you gain 1 Randolph mastery quest items, would most Lively help the problem

you should write this to suggestion topic, it could be nice. Or just tag @GM_Thanos @nikos32.

9 minutes ago, Biatch said:

Theres a master stone spawning in moradon all the time :) and master items on market should be around 10-30m max. I guess you farm 10m faster then 500 lycan :)

and he got a point, farming for gbs is much easier to get master items.