11.08.2023 Content Update Notes

GM_Thanos

1 hour ago, mosmos said:

bruh its kinda weird phoenix[1] is slightly worse than WoW , considering you actually getting rid of wow to get it. its not worth to exchange it before you gather all the materials for both [1] and [2].

if im wrong please explain why

I really do not understand how you think Phoenix Wing I is worse than Wings of War.

When you equip Phoenix Wing and compare it to Wings of War;

You will have +20 AC
You will have a 7 repeel physical damage (which means you are already gaining the bonus damage instead of having more anti-def)
You will have +5 elemental damage (which means your damages will be boosted)
You will have +5 elemental resistances 

Out of all, you will have the chance to craft Phoenix Wing II and III.

On 8/12/2023 at 4:46 PM, OsmanAmca said:

Not more mobs in bowl, please! Interruption is high on PK because of those mobs.

Not more mobs, I meant quest on the BF mobs in bowl. Ex: Kill 200 Ego/Glut/Wrath you get 50x MOC. That's just an example. A poll can be made on how many you need to complete the quest and if it's repeatable or how many times you can repeat it daily or no limit. Doing that would most likely bring more activity in bowl in my opinion. Remember how mages were raided non stop last few db's at Ego spot beside beast?

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Not more mobs, I meant quest on the BF mobs in bowl. Ex: Kill 200 Ego/Glut/Wrath you get 50x MOC. That's just an example. A poll can be made on how many you need to complete the quest and if it's repeatable or how many times you can repeat it daily or no limit. Doing that would most likely bring more activity in bowl in my opinion. Remember how mages were raided non stop last few db's at Ego spot beside beast?

If this happen it will be unfair for the rest of users who spent many hours from their lifes farming apos in Colony Zone. Also, you will get for sure more MoC by killing 200 Apos/Troll Warrior/Raven Harpy than by killing 200 Ego and get 50. So no repeatable quest for MoC please try hard and get them.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 2:35 PM, GM_Thanos said:

I really do not understand how you think Phoenix Wing I is worse than Wings of War.

When you equip Phoenix Wing and compare it to Wings of War;

You will have +20 AC
You will have a 7 repeel physical damage (which means you are already gaining the bonus damage instead of having more anti-def)
You will have +5 elemental damage (which means your damages will be boosted)
You will have +5 elemental resistances 

Out of all, you will have the chance to craft Phoenix Wing II and III.

check once more repel , aint work .

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

• nikos32 changed the title to 11.08.2023 Content Update Notes