i forget my pasword, but i dont have email

but I don't remember the email of the account, I have a photo with the possibly correct passwords, but as I said before, I'm not sure of a letter, I'm sure you can help me, how could I show you the photo by whatsapp?. I have the photo with the possible passwords, guys I'm sure you can help me, this is my ID, I remember the old password, and I changed it 8 hours ago add me to whatsapp i am sure you can believe me i have ss for make it more easy please bro

19 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Also the max. length of password characters is 12.

Apparently I found the error, password max characters is 12, and when I changed it I put a password of 18 characters, that's why I can't enter, can you help me to reset my password please I don't remember the email of this account, ID: please help me. hat is the reason why the game does not accept my password that has many characters, and the maximum character is 12. So there is the error, please help me I don't remember the email either

Apparently I found the error, password max characters is 12, and when I changed it I put a password of 18 characters, that's why I can't enter, can you help me to reset my password please I don't remember the email of this account, ID: yender2023 please help me. hat is the reason why the game does not accept my password that has many characters, and the maximum character is 12. So there is the error, please help me I don't remember the email either please help me! 

• GM_Thanos locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

For the record, I had already mentioned this ^

On 7/27/2023 at 12:24 PM, nikos32 said:

Also the max. length of password characters is 12.

so, in case you did not remember the first 12 characters that you had used, you could easily have just reset your password through the https://professionalko.com/?page=forgotpassword