16.06.2023 Content Update Notes

nikos32

• Administrators
  • Added signup UIs for FT, BDW and JM events.
  • Castle Siege War has been released.
    • It will take place every Sunday at 22:00 Server Time (UTC+3).
  • Added NP and LP limits for registering to participate in Forgotten Temple, Border Defense War, and Juraid Mountain events.
  • Added Isiloon boss to Colony Zone and Ronark Land.
  • Added CS Voucher as a drop item to Lesath, excluding the boss summoned through master summon scrolls.
  • Corrected some item name typos.
  • Corrected some TIP notifications in ES version where the full message was not being displayed.
  • Removed master items from CR rewards.
  • Replaced all ranking NPCs in Moradon with a single Hall of Fame NPC for each side, displaying character names via UI texts instead of NPC names.
  • Reduced the movement speed of the Rainbow Goblin.
  • Prevent monument blessing rewards for dead characters.
  • Disallow the use of the speed up buff skill, which is activated by consuming Runes of Ultima, in the Deathmatch event zone.
  • Capes and clan symbols are now visible at maximum distance when the extended visibility option is activated.
  • Fixed an issue where the buff bar would go offscreen when positioned close to the left edge of the screen and multiple buffs were activated.
    • The buffs are now removed in reverse order when the buff bar is positioned at the left edge of the screen, starting from the right side instead of the normal direction.
      • This way it will continue to stick to the left side of the screen instead of moving around arbitrarily.
  • Fixed a rare client crash (special thanks to KAMASUTRA for bringing it to our attention).
  • Fixed an official bug where the Friend List was missing two names per page on the 9th, 10th, 17th, and 18th registrations.
  • Fixed an issue where clicking on Exit in the Private Arenas lobby would cause the game state to be stuck in the loading screen indefinitely, resulting in the client eventually shutting down.
  • Fixed a bug where attempting to move items to or from the inn hostess while the character was moving caused left click to become unresponsive to UI elements, requiring players to relog as the only solution.
  • Fixed an issue with the Bravery Awards in bowl caused by our last server updates.
  • Fixed the issue of random character stuns/locks occurring when nearby characters' flying skills (such as arrow skills) would fail due to the character being moved to town or teleported away, in addition to our previous live patch addressing this issue.
  • Like 1

You want juraid and bif already?lol,thats going too fast,server isnt in a hurry in my opinion,i think server should have started with +8 closed for the first 2 weeks,and also no black/red chitins(i would add them in this update for example),and bdw rings when bifrost come.

It's GG update well done. But u didnt do anything about servant slots maybe u will not seeing but it's ruining the economy i hope u nerfed it secretly :)

4 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You want juraid and bif already?lol,thats going too fast,server isnt in a hurry in my opinion,i think server should have started with +8 closed for the first 2 weeks,and also no black/red chitins(i would add them in this update for example),and bdw rings when bifrost come.

when elemental essence's on i think no need to wait for BF event. If elemental essences not exist in this moment also i can support ur words. With BF normal players can catch the p2w guys maybe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bhromka said:

It's GG update well done. But u didnt do anything about servant slots maybe u will not seeing but it's ruining the economy i hope u nerfed it secretly :)

when elemental essence's on i think no need to wait for BF event. If elemental essences not exist in this moment also i can support ur words. With BF normal players can catch the p2w guys maybe.

I forgot about elemental essences,i didnt play for past 2 servers,its the first time i see them,i know they are needed to craft bdw rings,so ye,i wouldnt have released them yet until bifrost with bdw rings.

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I forgot about elemental essences,i didnt play for past 2 servers,its the first time i see them,i know they are needed to craft bdw rings,so ye,i wouldnt have released them yet until bifrost with bdw rings.

You can craft Elemental ROC/ROL with them via Anvil.

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ReFo said:

I did get Holy Water of Temple 16.06.2023 cr farm around 20.20

there was 1 that I missed, I am sorry about that and thanks for reporting,

does HWoT have any worth ? if not, then we could exchange it with a random PUS item from the CR rewards pool.

19 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

there was 1 that I missed, I am sorry about that and thanks for reporting,

does HWoT have any worth ? if not, then we could exchange it with a random PUS item from the CR rewards pool.

Its not worth much i think but no need for compensation, i just wanted to report. Another bug i wanna report is when you try to repair your items it says "failed repairing item" but the item gets repaired. Not much of a deal but still a bug i think.

• Thanks 1

• nikos32 changed the title to 16.06.2023 Content Update Notes