10 hours ago, Sky said:

using right hand to control minor (is obvious cos ur mouse move and u only have 1 minor to spam at 8), while use ctrl minor also use right hand to press 7.? xd, i wonder how 1 minor can waste so much mana xd

when i saw his skill bar first i tought he was not using macro but as you said that kind of mana usage is can not be legit for sure.

Edited by Raspberry

@nikos32if you can't see this video with your own eyes then i don't no who can ever tell you whos Marco or whos not anymore.

this is 100% full Marco control" minoring people who actually know how a skill work with fingers pressing for the minor and how would a marco work will totally understand that this video is nothing but full Marco" minor

if the people who can't see it then let me exaplin.

for a fast minor to work perfectly and to speed up the skill of minoring you must have 2 minor , 1 minor will never work because for professsional server there isn't much of a cooldown with the minor skills, if you don't put 2x minor in the same slot on skillbar then you will never speed up enough to get the best skill out of the game.

in that case if your only using 1x minor in a bar that only means your either playing with 1 hand or your not playing with hands but only a mouse with 1 click. 

that way a marco is totally controlling the speed of your skills with out having to take time to read like your pressing with a finger.

besides that 1x minor does not drain mana potion like he does, not even if you have the best hands in the world 🤣

• Wow 1