Hello, I wanted to make my suggestions about the general course of the server.

1-) I think BF have to come faster. Cause already u put the Elemental Essence to some bosses. Since the elemental damage is the part where bifrost items makes a difference, I think there is no need to open the bifrost late in this scenario where elemental essences are on. ( I already almost have Essence's for BDW Ring dont bring drama on here pls. )

2-) U ignoring the Servant of Isiloon's slots till day 1. I think u have to do something about that slot. Cause farm at that slot better than farm at CZ. For PVP server i think this is too friendly. U can put servant's as a slot to CZ or U can buff mini dm's drop like last server or U can nerf the servant's drop. Cause this slot ruining the CZ activity.

3-) I think Clan War and Castle Siege War have to release same time or CW can release 1-2 week after CSW . Cause if clans can fight for Castle i think they can fight at Clan War also. Clan war is a really good challenging event and i wanna see many clans fighting on that area. 

4-) Too many old non using jewel at Merchant's atm. Maybe u can bring some melt system for jewels. It can drop moc or bravery awards or chest or ore's . With this way monster stone can be valuable all the time.

5-) At 08.06.2023 change logs "The amount of Rhodium required for crafting mage rings has been reduced from 3 to 1." u nerf the mage rings rhodium requirements. I think this is about this server gold little bit harder than the last server. I think u have to do bdw ring reforge for 1 gb and 5 bdw coupon or 3-5 gb and 5 bdw coupon but i'll not be a gamble anymore. Cause when u do that ring gambling for ur need really annoying.

6-) Also last server if i'm not remembering wrong Blue Chest's was %100 drop rate fo unique. And now u bring the yellow chest but yellow chest not dropping at Snow War. Cause of this Hell Breaker is too rare in the server. U can add Yellow Chest drop to bosses or u can add to Snow War up to u.

7-) U have to boost medal drops also. Cause if i have 15k ladder and getting Crimson this is really bullshit.

Thanks in advance. @nikos32

Edited by Bhromka
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Totally agree and also nikos, you should damage boost%5 -15 to all classes cuz with these endgame items everyone getting more tankier

I also agree with these. HP's too much for myko that's why dmg's not enough for all jobs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 6/14/2023 at 2:29 PM, Bhromka said:

5-) At 08.06.2023 change logs "The amount of Rhodium required for crafting mage rings has been reduced from 3 to 1." u nerf the mage rings rhodium requirements. I think this is about this server gold little bit harder than the last server. I think u have to do bdw ring reforge for 1 gb and 5 bdw coupon or 3-5 gb and 5 bdw coupon but i'll not be a gamble anymore. Cause when u do that ring gambling for ur need really annoying.

there won't be any changes regarding the coins required for BDW ring reforge

• 2 weeks later...