Last Friday right after cr-farm (i think), i registered for event. I was lagging badly and i got disconnected. Later when i logged in, i realized Nps were decreased (But i was not jailed). Is this normal?

I told online gm the next day (GM_Phobes) and he asked me to write and ask in forum. So here it is.

Thanks

1 hour ago, io_oi said:

Last Friday right after cr-farm (i think), i registered for event. I was lagging badly and i got disconnected. Later when i logged in, i realized Nps were decreased (But i was not jailed). Is this normal?

I told online gm the next day (GM_Phobes) and he asked me to write and ask in forum. So here it is.

Thanks

How much exactly ?
Maybe you just did not notice the buffs (Monument event, NP Event, Logos SC can cause this).

May be 1k?
Few days before that, i was in FT and i was chatting in normal chat as well as killing mobs but may be i chatted a bit more and was jailed for being afk :P Lost few nps then too. This was the only time i got jailed

As of right now;

National Points:    24,959
Monthly NP:    26,858 

No idea about the buffs but pretty sure there was none. 

2 hours ago, io_oi said:

May be 1k?
Few days before that, i was in FT and i was chatting in normal chat as well as killing mobs but may be i chatted a bit more and was jailed for being afk :P Lost few nps then too. This was the only time i got jailed

As of right now;

National Points:    24,959
Monthly NP:    26,858 

No idea about the buffs but pretty sure there was none. 

Well, actually i misunderstood your problem but the penalties of being afk in events is here. If smt wrong but these, you better contact with a gm in forum.

https://imgyukle.com/i/VW7IQq

27 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

Well, actually i misunderstood your problem but the penalties of being afk in events is here. If smt wrong but these, you better contact with a gm in forum.

Ya thats the reason why i am posting. May be they can have a look at it. Hopefully wont happen to others.

5 hours ago, io_oi said:

Thanks

Hello,

Which event you registered?

3 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

Which event you registered?

Hi. It was after CR farm, so should be bf (my other half of bran says juraid). sorry, should have created account and reported then and there.

If it hasnt happened before, please ignore it. P.S. cool sig