Hello, I would like to give some explanations and question some things. I bought a mouse that helps me with the minor and potion of soul a few days ago, I had understood that this would not be something prohibited in the game because it is not a third-party application, it is something similar to the ctrl minor that many use and are allowed. Yesterday afternoon I went to jail because of 'macro', even without being in pvp (it was right after FT), I've pmed Nikos in game and Phobos asking what happened but no answers, and after that I didn't even play properly, I just went to JM and logged out right away. To my surprise last night my character took a ban, could you explain to me what happened? I would like to request a review of the ban, including my other characters who have also never used any type of program or even mouse help (for example my priest who is only in eslant looking for bosses). I remain at your disposal for any clarifications that may be necessary.

My mouse model is: Pichau Gaming P301 PGM-P301-RGB

My chars name are:

iPotatoe (Main char)

Hurricane (Mage buss farmer only)

iKnowYourMom (eslant use only)

Polenta (secondary char that I log only to make CR Farm, always a.f.k in cz town)

Regards,

Edited by 4Hurricane
new infos
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, 4Hurricane said:

Hello, I would like to give some explanations and question some things. I bought a mouse that helps me with the minor and potion of soul a few days ago, I had understood that this would not be something prohibited in the game because it is not a third-party application, it is something similar to the ctrl minor that many use and are allowed. Yesterday afternoon I went to jail because of 'macro', even without being in pvp (it was right after FT), I've pmed Nikos in game and Phobos asking what happened but no answers, and after that I didn't even play properly, I just went to JM and logged out right away. To my surprise last night my character took a ban, could you explain to me what happened? I would like to request a review of the ban, including my other characters who have also never used any type of program or even mouse help (for example my priest who is only in eslant looking for bosses). I remain at your disposal for any clarifications that may be necessary.

My chars name are:

iPotatoe

Hurricane

Polenta

Regards,

Dear @nikos32, I come to appeal to iPotatoe, which is by far the most noob rogue in cz. Recently bought a mouse to help with minor and potion, but even then it's not even close to some cz rogues that can't attack without turning on the minor it seems like just 1 button does everything. And the warriors that I believe that 90% use some program to give descent when they are at 10 15% hp, which I don't understand how it works because I'm a warrior when I try to give descent and my attack was not fully finished, the descent does not come out. As he said, after the jail he received in the afternoon he practically didn't even play in pvp, so in theory that second strike that resulted in ban, doesn't make much sense because how could he use it if he didn't even play? If his mouse behaves more than expected, I ask him to reconsider the ban and keep the first strike and he stops using the mouse for minor.

Sincerely, i ask you to re-evaluate the situation of iPotatoe. 

@nikos32@GM_Thanos @Majesty

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, 4Hurricane said:

My chars name are:

iPotatoe

Hurricane

Polenta

Regards,

complementing, I'm an accountant, I have several government software installed on my computer and maybe this could have been understood as malicious software?

As a premium user who has spent a good amount of dollars on your server, I demand some response. You as a service provider have a duty to clarify what your customers ask you. What kind of third-party tool did you find in my character? I explained everything about my mouse above and passed the program that I use to avoid lags in my gameplay (the no ping) in the chat. If that's the problem, I'll be happy with an adult response, even if my ban is not reversed, I just think an adult dialogue is needed for clarification. And of course, if the ban reversal is possible, I will be grateful.

@nikos32