Aciklamaya gerek yok, buglu yerde, sutun arkasinda kac char var bilmiyorum ben 3 unu tespit edebildim.

No need more explanation. I am not aware how many was behind that pillar yet I was able to detect 3.

https://ibb.co/FwTFKdk - Haunge

https://ibb.co/THDPc2p - Pao

https://ibb.co/kMhbxC0 - Paox

Niko, this is becoming more and more bullshit. Either be online and try to monitor on your own, or look new ppl to add your GM list !!

Edited by Oxijean
Wrong/Broken Link

56 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

Niko, you seriously need to investigate your management crew. YOU ARE SERVING FOR AT LEAST 485 PK ACTIVE USER HERE. No response for 6+ hours is not acceptable at all.
Active-PPL.png

Mostly of these accounts are offline now. They will recieve a strike when they come online. If they dont, GM team will handle this issue by manually

11 minutes ago, Majesty said:

Mostly of these accounts are offline now. They will recieve a strike when they come online. If they dont, GM team will handle this issue by manually

I have reported these not on Istanbul Timezone. My main problem is not directly with Turkish GMs, and I appreciate your reply. My main concern is, ProKO is not a Turkish Private Server, thus, I want to see immediate response on my Timezone as well. These guys were able to farm 1500+ braveries within 7 hours by abusing objects, to emphasize, 1500+ braveries worth at least 60 gbs on current market. I am not accepting this unfairness at all.

This shit is becoming more and more serious. The first three of reported characters are OFF and all the braveries are taken. (probably already sold to someone) Unfortunately, I can not accept this remissness. As one of your donator user, this is my last call to you Niko. Either be online and monitor on your own or find someone to monitor properly. Or, I will elevate this issue into G4L forums.

I hate this, since last db i told nikos check about macro players farming bravery, before when nikos was off game, they go inside rocks, u cannot attack them, need bring mages if u wanna kll them, now at some pictures, u can go that places, at some cannot, like inside rocks, at other places u just need run and find way to kill them, after lns i killed around 50 bravery farmers at old cz, but idk how they back so fast to bowl, i hope nikos or one gm check it cos last tme one guy 18th was banned cos he use programs that read colours, i hope nikos find way to end with this ppl

Just now, Oxijean said:

I think, ppl need to be honest.

https://ibb.co/6ssGPMv - Play4Fun

what to be honest u dumb....u walk from different angel...i just sit at the hay there...if u come from  back u can attack but u too afraid my priest was there so u attack from different side of the hay...and me sitting up from hay is not my mistake its visual bug......gm please check clearly before just give strike to any player please...simply without warning u strike me..the next time your beloved OXYGAYJEAn send false ss again i got ban permanent...what is this bullshit...dont take strike too easily...kindly check before u do any action..i been playing this server since last 3 db i know whats wrong and whats right....choose ur gm carefully please...dont choose one sided gm...and please check this oxy item ...he didnt even farm..why item so gg...check please... Dammit i got strike for no reason and babashopper walk freely reporting everybody.

Edited by nanana
i hate injustice
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, nanana said:

what to be honest u dumb....u walk from different angel...i just sit at the hay there...if u come from  back u can attack but u too afraid my priest was there so u attack from different side of the hay...and me sitting up from hay is not my mistake its visual bug......gm please check clearly before just give strike to any player please...simply without warning u strike me..the next time your beloved OXYGAYJEAn send false ss again i got ban permanent...what is this bullshit...dont take strike too easily...kindly check before u do any action..i been playing this server since last 3 db i know whats wrong and whats right....choose ur gm carefully please...dont choose one sided gm...and please check this oxy item ...he didnt even farm..why item so gg...check please... Dammit i got strike for no reason and babashopper walk freely reporting everybody.

Hmm, I love this taste, please hate me more. Regarding the SS, it is clear that you are on top of that object (basically on your screen Play4Fun was inside of that object but anyway). I couldn't attack your mage and immediately reported, as it can be seen, you guys were chasing me while that mage was AFK there. Don't cry and accept the consequences of object bug abuse. MUCKS :) 

• Sad 1

There one thing that u cannot show, at ur ss u show that u cant attack mage.? There any msg saying cannot attack cos any object, so if u talk about hate ppl i wanna u remember that day at ultima room and how u swear me :), btw i already making post about it, and i gonna show how is a real bug abuser, see u in next bifrost i hope u bring 4 pts if u want kill it

Ahhh i forget my mom send bless to u 😘

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Sky said:

There one thing that u cannot show, at ur ss u show that u cant attack mage.? There any msg saying cannot attack cos any object, so if u talk about hate ppl i wanna u remember that day at ultima room and how u swear me :), btw i already making post about it, and i gonna show how is a real bug abuser, see u in next bifrost i hope u bring 4 pts if u want kill it

Ahhh i forget my mom send bless to u 😘

Surely, we have an opponency between us, since that ultima. Yet, I couldn't relate it with this object abuse issue. Wait a moment.. Mmm... I know this smell, smell of RANCOR.. Tell, your mum my best regards again ;) MUCKS

• Sad 1

what bug issue...u just take the ss from different angel..i was just sit close to the hay. I pm Seraphim to come to slot to show him ...but he refuse to come

last 3 db...i got strike for using capslock...i accept it with open hearts..because i know i really did  use that while farming egos...but this time..i didnt do anything wrong...it make me don't trust the authority anymore...next time anyone can take ss from different angel again...and i be permanent ban...this is unfair...check wisely...before u trust any false screen shot please

I kindly hope gm check this OXYGAYJEAN items transaction.....how much gb he pay for all his item...one by one please...i doubt he buy all with gbs 

10 minutes ago, Sky said:

It smell good right.? 🤤

RANCOR that make make someone swear and follow him all cz 🥰🥰

Hmm, like the one on below right ?

6 minutes ago, nanana said:

what bug issue...u just take the ss from different angel..i was just sit close to the hay. I pm Seraphim to come to slot to show him ...but he refuse to come

last 3 db...i got strike for using capslock...i accept it with open hearts..because i know i really did  use that while farming egos...but this time..i didnt do anything wrong...it make me don't trust the authority anymore...next time anyone can take ss from different angel again...and i be permanent ban...this is unfair...check wisely...before u trust any false screen shot please

I kindly hope gm check this OXYGAYJEAN items transaction.....how much gb he pay for all his item...one by one please...i doubt he buy all with gbs 

It needs to be Oxijean, I guess. Isn't it ?

Anyway, can we move on please, I am ready to report more if they are abusing this object shit.

Edited by Oxijean

Just now, Oxijean said:

Hmm, like the one on below right ?

It needs to be Oxijean, I guess. Isn't it ?

Anyway, can we move on please, I am ready to report more if they are abusing this object shit.

MOVE ON MF WHAT IF IM NOT GUILTY

i said i sit near the hay..close to the hay..just bcos u cant attack doesnt mean i abuse it. And just because u took screen shot from diffrent angle...doesnt mean you telling the truth...what else to say Seprahim is your buddy...no use to talk anymore

https://imgur.com/a/RMItCry

12 minutes ago, nanana said:

MOVE ON MF WHAT IF IM NOT GUILTY

i said i sit near the hay..close to the hay..just bcos u cant attack doesnt mean i abuse it. And just because u took screen shot from diffrent angle...doesnt mean you telling the truth...what else to say Seprahim is your buddy...no use to talk anymore

bro, the SS clearly showing that, your char is on top of that object and I was not able to attack. On that perspective, the camera angle is not important you are ON TOP OF AN OBJECT, which is not naturally possible. Blaming GM won't help you, as there is a clear evidence.

And, you are still swearing to me....... :) 

Edited by Oxijean

u cant attack not because visual bug show me up above or inside the hay...its because priests was there...you was trying like hell to kill me and my bp ...but failed..and then u send false report.

You proud because u have fake evidence...ask yourself is that the truth...be honest to yourself first . 

Seraphim is dumb, i keep calling him come to slot to show him how i sit and  how the ss will look like...but he refused...what else to say ...if he already choose his side...now stfu please...you win..be happy...

Edited by nanana
i hate injustice