I was banned while AFK merchanting in Moradon (Pinktaco).

I'm confused on why my account was banned overnight when I was sleeping and merchanting for tickets in moradon. The character name is Pinktaco. I got a phone call from my brother saying there was an announcement so I try to login and is says disconnected. I then log into another account and pm GM_Thanos and he bans my other character HammY.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pinktaco said:

I'm confused on why my account was banned overnight when I was sleeping and merchanting for tickets in moradon. The character name is Pinktaco. I got a phone call from my brother saying there was an announcement so I try to login and is says disconnected. I then log into another account and pm GM_Thanos and he bans my other character HammY.

Both your chars were using 3rd party tools. That is why you were banned.

I will most definitely contact Nikos when he comes online. This whole situation is absurd and what is the point of this ban appeal section if no evidence for my ban is presented. I was clearly afk in moradon for over 10+ hours collecting merchant tickets. 

You don't have to provide evidence to back up a ban you enforce? What kind of backwards crap is that? What program was he using? Where's the dates or accusations? If thats the way you want to take things, then you could ban anyone for anything on this server and no one would be the wiser.

Edited by Valhalla-
  • Thanks 1