Suggestion>> Add FT Coupons to NPC in exchange w/ PK STONES

@GM_Thanos Pk stones value is decreasing atm because people already made their +7 sn and there are not enough demands. 

Pk stones Value is around ( 350-400k ) .  After the new update of ft coupon exchanges for unique items, ft coupon price went up a little bit.

Ft Coupon Value is around ( 230-270m ).   There are some times you cannot see any ft coupons in the market and people are selling them 280m-290m from time to time.

My suggestion is 280m worth of Pk Stones which is 400k X  700 PK Stones ( 280M). 

Exchange with National Point seems a good idea actually and can decrease the ranking point and it's benefit for people who wants to compete with the high ranked guys.

1 hour ago, R1TA said:

@GM_Thanos Pk stones value is decreasing atm because people already made their +7 sn and there are not enough demands. 

Pk stones Value is around ( 350-400k ) .  After the new update of ft coupon exchanges for unique items, ft coupon price went up a little bit.

Ft Coupon Value is around ( 230-270m ).   There are some times you cannot see any ft coupons in the market and people are selling them 280m-290m from time to time.

My suggestion is 280m worth of Pk Stones which is 400k X  700 PK Stones ( 280M). 

Exchange with National Point seems a good idea actually and can decrease the ranking point and it's benefit for people who wants to compete with the high ranked guys.

I think its too much.. otherwise no one will sell it to eachother ...

i should be like ~300m at npc - and change for max 350-500pk stones...

if someone will need to change FT coupon for pk stones it will be ok, if he dont want to he will sell it on market around that 300m

8 minutes ago, mkotyna2 said:

I think its too much.. otherwise no one will sell it to eachother ...

i should be like ~300m at npc - and change for max 350-500pk stones...

if someone will need to change FT coupon for pk stones it will be ok, if he dont want to he will sell it on market around that 300m

i think selling for 300m at npc is not a good idea..

350-500pk stone is impossible because the price is already at 400k and it should be minimum of 650 pk stones. It courages people to not sell their pk stones because they can have unique items with that and increase the pk stone and sn value which is both beneficial

2 minutes ago, R1TA said:

i think selling for 300m at npc is not a good idea..

350-500pk stone is impossible because the price is already at 400k and it should be minimum of 650 pk stones. It courages people to not sell their pk stones because they can have unique items with that and increase the pk stone and sn value which is both beneficial

i dodnt think to sell it to npc - i mean server price for that to count - not market price :)