ACCOUNT BANNED: DontCastingFailed

@nikos32, everything I said in My post is all the opposite You are exposing, just like I said and know, sole member of My guild stopped playing, but just like I already said, I don't have anything to do with any thing they ser doing in or outside the Game, everyone is responsible of their actions, and they must assume the consecuences of their actions, since we are allá grown up persons.
My appeal is totally justified, because You are putting me inside the same bag as them, thing that seems to me totally unfair. We must have some criteria and don't have it against the ones that maybe didnt know they were making ilegal acts against the server. But i'm just talking about My personal case, just like I said You can check My IP records where My character DONCASTINGFAILED always logs in. I'm sure that there is no evidence against me where i'm selling GBS or insulting a member inside the server.
Hope My appeal goes well and You take care of it. Regards and I Will wait for your answer.

Edited by DontCastingFailed

Its totally true, and as you know some members of our clan are stopping playing, but apparently those who remain are being harmed by issues very foreign to them and even without being involved, DontCastingFailed is a member of our clan of which still he stayed on the server together with me and others, trying to rearm our group now we are harmed and surprised that it is literally impossible to do it with one or 2 members banned without a just reason. Those who won a ban and it is really corroborated is perfect and well deserved, but people who have not made or broken any rule and just for the simple case of maintaining a link with those already mentioned, it is unfair that they are severely harmed . As adults we have to act with criteria and reasoning to judge a person with the maximum penalty with an act of which there is a record and they know very well that it has not been done. Since the mentioned account did not belong to any of the mentioned members and they have been banned with concrete evidence of which is not in dispute.

I hope and your problem has a solution. 🙂

It is something unfair not to give reason and banned without any proof a team member who "Complies with all the Rules Policies". As a team member we need some response because it not only hurts "DontCastingFailed, YES not all our team leave us destabilized, we need support with this case, to continue enjoying our server.
Your highest priority with this topic.

La verdad que no entiendo porque me vinculas con otros personajes, los items que tengo en mi cuenta son totalmente míos y si hubo algún tipo de intercambio fue por que eramos parte de un mismo clan. Respeto las reglas y deberían de sancionar a los responsables, pero en estos momentos están tomando medidas con otros personajes que no tienen nada que ver con ellos, la cual es injusto para mi.

The truth I don't understand because you link me to other characters, the items I have in my account are totally mine and if there was some kind of exchange it was because we were part of the same clan. I respect the rules and they should sanction those responsible, but right now they're taking action with other characters that have nothing to do with them, which is unfair to me.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, DontCastingFailed said:

The truth I don't understand because you link me to other characters, the items I have in my account are totally mine and if there was some kind of exchange it was because we were part of the same clan. I respect the rules and they should sanction those responsible, but right now they're taking action with other characters that have nothing to do with them, which is unfair to me.

Why did you connect to OneMoreChance on that day ?

You got a strange login activity between nov 10-12.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, DontCastingFailed said:

from what he commented at that time, I log in with my account to pass some items that are actually mine, that is why when I got home I asked him, I told him not to log in with my account again because they could me link with him.

how did u say that to him ? via in-game chat/pm ? discord ? 

@DontCastingFailed

El motivo del "Ban" fue porque estan involucrados vendiendo items, a parte se les ha visto el historial de chat donde DontCastingFailed y OneMoreChance hablan sobre vender 2 WE por 50 usd, y el GB como a 2.5 soles.
De la misma forma yo he hice avisos en donde decia que vender items, gbs o cuentas esta prohibido cuando uds estaban en linea.

La verdad que no tengo conocimiento de esa conversación, quisiera que revisen los IP de conexion, como le comente a @nikos32 y que relacionen los IP que yo uso. Yo no estoy en contra de la reglas del juego y si el ha vendido o ha estado ofreciendo items bien merecido tiene su banned, pero yo no soy parte de ese trato. En ningun momento yo he ofrecido o he estado mando chat a gente para ofrecerle algun tipo de venta ilegal.

Justamente en ese chat hablan de un items que no es de mi clase, la cual es una prueba fehaciente del mismo tema que estuve conversado con @nikos32, @GM_Zoe como te lo vuelvo a decir no estoy en contra de las reglas del juego y me parece bien que tomen medidas sobre estos temas, pero que sean las personas correctas en la sanción. 

So funny now am i banned too?😂 If obviously we did some trades it was because we were members of the same clan, at the moment some decide to leave, as it usually happens, some members usually give you some things they don't use, which is common. But apparently in his tiny brain there is only the idea that because one is selling, everyone is doing it, criteria for stupid they have, then also if we give scroles to new accounts they will also be banned just for trading? in short a waste of time to write. But NVM good luck on your server. 😊