Balancing damages and making bowl bosses more valueable ! Titan drops a lot ! Collection race rewards !

Since all complain about damage, it should be something wrong here. As gms told me that you tested damages on paper mages, but warrior damage is not %100 depend on armor, so they hit like a truck to other classes. They do 900(+50 -50) damage to rogues(on rogue screen), this damage was with torment before patch, to warriors 750(+50-50). 
For rogues, even if im rogue, the damage with torment is not balanced. To be fair %40-50 damage boost for attackers is not fair, %10-15 should be fine.

Before duels between warrior and rogue was not fair before, all rogues beating warriors even with item difference. But now rogue have almost no chance, even toto7 impact7 warriors beating almost all rogues. So it shows that you boosted warriors even further then rogues. Their damage is almost equal to our spike damage which is not making anysense and they drop
      For bowl bosses, killing lycoan-lobo-lupus-shaula-bark-bonecollector- bakira(in 3-4days)-lesath(in 7-8days) is not worth killing. So my humble advice is maybe you can add some national points to them like 100-200-300 depends on the damage people deal, or add something like forgotten coupon piece, which can be gathering to craft normal coupon, maybe 100kc.

In all servers, people wants pk in bowl but you draging you out to titans which is waay far to bowl. 

Titans have also drop increadibly high drop rate. Almost every mob drops something. If Darkmake - 10 drop in 30min, servant of isilion 20 drop, titan is 50 drop.
     Everybody likes Collection race, good pk, but reward is like ****. Nobody cares about rewards. It has to be more rewarding.

Lastly we feel like server is going so slowly, maybe new events come faster, because before collection race, most people cannot find something to do other then farm.
These are my humble suggestions, thanks for reading.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Vanillia said:

Since all complain about damage, it should be something wrong here. As gms told me that you tested damages on paper mages, but warrior damage is not %100 depend on armor, so they hit like a truck to other classes. They do 900(+50 -50) damage to rogues(on rogue screen), this damage was with torment before patch, to warriors 750(+50-50). 
For rogues, even if im rogue, the damage with torment is not balanced. To be fair %40-50 damage boost for attackers is not fair, %10-15 should be fine.

Before duels between warrior and rogue was not fair before, all rogues beating warriors even with item difference. But now rogue have almost no chance, even toto7 impact7 warriors beating almost all rogues. So it shows that you boosted warriors even further then rogues. Their damage is almost equal to our spike damage which is not making anysense and they drop
      For bowl bosses, killing lycoan-lobo-lupus-shaula-bark-bonecollector- bakira(in 3-4days)-lesath(in 7-8days) is not worth killing. So my humble advice is maybe you can add some national points to them like 100-200-300 depends on the damage people deal, or add something like forgotten coupon piece, which can be gathering to craft normal coupon, maybe 100kc.

In all servers, people wants pk in bowl but you draging you out to titans which is waay far to bowl. 

Titans have also drop increadibly high drop rate. Almost every mob drops something. If Darkmake - 10 drop in 30min, servant of isilion 20 drop, titan is 50 drop.
     Everybody likes Collection race, good pk, but reward is like ****. Nobody cares about rewards. It has to be more rewarding.

Lastly we feel like server is going so slowly, maybe new events come faster, because before collection race, most people cannot find something to do other then farm.
These are my humble suggestions, thanks for reading.

i really liked your thoughts so i agree 100%.

And, the mages are important for servers they have to be good damages with novas but nothing more..

Thanks for your suggestion. We will check Titans.

If people do not want to kill Lobo, Lupus, Lycaon, Bone Collector, this is their choice. Adding them NPs is not a good idea. There are already Riote and Atross to hunt for NP.

This is a FARM/PK server. This means you can do PK with a light farm; also, CZ is a PK map. Taking PK to bowl is also not a good idea. CZ is already a PK map. Bowl is popular because there are Chaos Stone, bosses, CZM. What if we took CS from bowl and put it always random places and same for bosses? Imagine that you will destroy CS at cardinals, then titans, them dark mares. So would you suggest bringing PK to CS? Shortly, people can do PK/FARM or whatever they want. There must be spots farm farmers and naturally it will bring PK with itself.

We are also working on damages right now. When we are done with them, we will let you know.

I totally agree with your suggestions Vanillia. Everbody was expecting a slight increase of damage for rogues but instead they made warriors like trucks. My class has become the shittiest class in profko now. They buffed twice our helis skill but it's nonsense warriors deal more dmg than me. They hit 1.2k 1.3k w/o debuff and it's theoretically not possible. I won't go out of moradon until @nikos32 reverse everything back to normal. 

When it comes to bosses and pk in cz, It's all rational with balanced classes. Everything must be balanced for more enjoyable pvp and farm. The changes must made asap if not, we can see the dead end. This is my point of view, you guys can either laugh at me, be angrier or accept my personal views. First things first.. !RESPECT!

57 minutes ago, R1TA said:

I totally agree with your suggestions Vanillia. Everbody was expecting a slight increase of damage for rogues but instead they made warriors like trucks. My class has become the shittiest class in profko now. They buffed twice our helis skill but it's nonsense warriors deal more dmg than me. They hit 1.2k 1.3k w/o debuff and it's theoretically not possible. I won't go out of moradon until @nikos32 reverse everything back to normal. 

When it comes to bosses and pk in cz, It's all rational with balanced classes. Everything must be balanced for more enjoyable pvp and farm. The changes must made asap if not, we can see the dead end. This is my point of view, you guys can either laugh at me, be angrier or accept my personal views. First things first.. !RESPECT!

i imagine that this balance came from complaints mainly from rogues, because really everyone has dd and talia and rogue is useless in game...