Crafting materials and other possible improvements

Hello,

I'd like to suggest an enhancement to the current crafting system, specifically regarding the crafting of shields. It would be beneficial if DOL could be included as an option for crafting alongside the existing shields such as SS, DS, and CS. This addition would provide players with more flexibility in their crafting choices.

Furthermore, I propose that players be rewarded with some amount of MoC for 75 kills in the CZ. Since MoC is a requisite for crafting wings, incorporating this reward would aid players in their progression and enhance their gaming experience.

Lastly, certain rings, pendants, and earrings are rather useless or not considered primary. Introducing a mechanism for decomposing these items could offer a valuable way.

Thank you for considering these proposals.

• Like 1
  • ClapClap 1

DOL crafting option should be activated for the players as the all other shields. 

Crafting old uniques system looks like limited. I did not see any earring in the crafting list of NPC and even some normal unique items can be added there as Mana Belt Opal Earring White Silver Earring Crystal Belt no need to count the names maybe add all uniques so players will know the value of the items which they should craft and which are too worthy to craft. 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 3:03 AM, OsmanAmca said:

DOL crafting option should be activated for the players as the all other shields. 

Crafting old uniques system looks like limited. I did not see any earring in the crafting list of NPC and even some normal unique items can be added there as Mana Belt Opal Earring White Silver Earring Crystal Belt no need to count the names maybe add all uniques so players will know the value of the items which they should craft and which are too worthy to craft. 

+1
Also, @nikos32 Have you ever considered adding essence packs to the PUS?
That would be a nice addition to the PUS, since these are only a part of the required items for the rings.
There are other items that can only be obtained by playing.