Got dced in the cave while Princess Lillian were there...

• Administrators
Just now, ngnktn32 said:

Hi, due to a game error not caused by their own mistake, it would be fair to receive the item itself.

Ngnktn32

how do you know that this was not their own mistake? because this was not caused by a crash.

He is talking about crash in game. We have many times crash in during day. When we have open pus crash, when we use alt tab crash, when we go inside deathmatch crash, when we use f2, f3 crash.

Also, who would see princess take a photo and leave game?

IHe is talking about crash in game. We have many times crash in during day. When we have open pus crash, when we use alt tab crash, when we go inside deathmatch crash, when we use f2, f3 crash.

Also, who would see princess take a photo and leave game?

• ClapClap 1

The thing here is not the failure of client. Somehow i find myself on my mainscreen while i was in the cave with the boss. Let's assume it was my fail to stay on-line in the game. I just ask, as a player, to be excused and compenseted. If you decide not to help then there will be no help. No matter what, i like the server and insist to play as long as it takes. I spent too much effort and hours just to be inside and i don't want to be ignored or left alone helpless.

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, ngnktn32 said:

I trust that the game errors will be resolved over time. However, we are currently encountering frequent issiues in the game.

all these crashes were fixed with the latest patch by the way.

also for your information, as I mentioned above, his client didn't crash.

• Thanks 1

It doesn't matter if its his fault or the clients failure; i think this guy deserve that item. This could happen to me too and i would not want to be left alone helpless like that. If he can provide the ksc then he deserved the prize.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your server is valuable because you are not a fair admin. This is a private server and players have closer relations with the management. Therefore, it is no one's choice not to cut the lily. Apparently there was a mistake and the player fell out of the game. You cannot have tested all computer hardware. This situation is unfair to a hard-working player. I hope you fix it. After all, he has a ksc with drop proof and because the player is DC. He often received SS to secure his job.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DogRassberyy said:

Photoshop :D vermeyin buna kanat bende koyarım aynı resmi ne var bunda bariz ortada Photoshopbu paintle yapsan daha düzgün olurdu kral

Heh şöyle dostu düşmanı bilelim :D

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ZOG said:

NIKOS ??? FOR SURE ZOPA HE IS NOT A LIER!!! U MUST GIVE TO HIM THAT WINGS UR SERVER HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS 

https://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/forum/7-bugerror-reports-reportes-de-error-bughata-bildirimi/

Besides the issues with 'My char keeps getting tped(AntiMacro)' and the 'Yellow chests can be sold to the NPCs without any confirmation', there haven't been any other reported problems that remain unresolved. Therefore, I'm unsure about what you're referring to.

Also, I checked his computer and the server logs myself. There was no client crash. Before defending your friend, please read the earlier posts in the topic.

6 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

https://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/forum/7-bugerror-reports-reportes-de-error-bughata-bildirimi/

Besides the issues with 'My char keeps getting tped(AntiMacro)' and the 'Yellow chests can be sold to the NPCs without any confirmation', there haven't been any other reported problems that remain unresolved. Therefore, I'm unsure about what you're referring to.

Also, I checked his computer and the server logs myself. There was no client crash. Before defending your friend, please read the earlier posts in the topic.

You logged in to my pc with anydesk and saw the ksc with your own eyes. The timing of it, also! You are able to check that characters' log-out and log-in times and the exact location of the character. It must be easy for you to protect your players in such cases. We all, as players, can do mistakes time to time and you are willing to help us all those years that's why we are all here. Everybody told me '' - calm down, Nikos will fix it, no worries'' and i was sure about that too! But what did you do? You took it like  '' Ohhh. He accuses my client. My client is perfect. There is no errors or mistakes in my client. That guy trying to throw shit on my client'' and went directly to crash logs and ignored the ksc. If this topic was about the ''crashes'' i'd create it in the Bug/error section. How can players rely on the administration if there are noone to back them up? If you want only gb farmers and sellers but not actual players then you are on the right track.

Noone can accuse me of being a liar! I play this game so long and many people know me personally and noone can tell ZOPA lied to me about that or ZOPA scammed me for this or ZOPA cheated like that! I told you clearly '' I DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT TECHNICAL TERM OF THAT PROBLEM AND THE CAUSE OF IT AND THE PLEA IS ABOUT THE ITEM NOT THE CLIENT''  Disconnection, Crash, Shut down whatever you call it doesn't matter for us as players and me personally. BTW, As you mentioned in your reply, there are two unsolved reports in your forum and one of them is mine! Its clear i care about the server and reporting issues i came accross and that's what i get at the end... Call me a fool but not a liar.

My friends worth more than your client and items for me. I do not want any help or item in return from you which you are not even able to answer properly and clearly if you are going to help or not. Keep talking about the crash while the plea about the item and accusing me of being a ''liar'' by exceeding your limits. 

Before defending your client, please read the earlier posts in the topic and try to understand the plea properly before you reply. ZOG understood it better then you ;)

Now do what suits you the most; close the topic, erase the unwanted replies, ban me here and there, be yourself.

I'm done with it. Good luck to all.

Ohh. I was about to forget. You reply @ngnktn32 that there is no PUS crash on the client. You cleared my crash logs when you logged in right? Let me show you another one i received when i try to buy soul pots via PUS today. 

https://hizliresim.com/sl03wys

Who is the LIAR now! You gotto learn to talk respectfully with my friends and your clients!

• Administrators
2 hours ago, ZOP said:

You logged in to my pc with anydesk and saw the ksc with your own eyes. The timing of it, also! You are able to check that characters' log-out and log-in times and the exact location of the character. It must be easy for you to protect your players in such cases. We all, as players, can do mistakes time to time and you are willing to help us all those years that's why we are all here. Everybody told me '' - calm down, Nikos will fix it, no worries'' and i was sure about that too! But what did you do? You took it like  '' Ohhh. He accuses my client. My client is perfect. There is no errors or mistakes in my client. That guy trying to throw shit on my client'' and went directly to crash logs and ignored the ksc. If this topic was about the ''crashes'' i'd create it in the Bug/error section. How can players rely on the administration if there are noone to back them up? If you want only gb farmers and sellers but not actual players then you are on the right track.

Noone can accuse me of being a liar! I play this game so long and many people know me personally and noone can tell ZOPA lied to me about that or ZOPA scammed me for this or ZOPA cheated like that! I told you clearly '' I DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT TECHNICAL TERM OF THAT PROBLEM AND THE CAUSE OF IT AND THE PLEA IS ABOUT THE ITEM NOT THE CLIENT''  Disconnection, Crash, Shut down whatever you call it doesn't matter for us as players and me personally. BTW, As you mentioned in your reply, there are two unsolved reports in your forum and one of them is mine! Its clear i care about the server and reporting issues i came accross and that's what i get at the end... Call me a fool but not a liar.

My friends worth more than your client and items for me. I do not want any help or item in return from you which you are not even able to answer properly and clearly if you are going to help or not. Keep talking about the crash while the plea about the item and accusing me of being a ''liar'' by exceeding your limits. 

Before defending your client, please read the earlier posts in the topic and try to understand the plea properly before you reply. ZOG understood it better then you ;)

Now do what suits you the most; close the topic, erase the unwanted replies, ban me here and there, be yourself.

I'm done with it. Good luck to all.

Ohh. I was about to forget. You reply @ngnktn32 that there is no PUS crash on the client. You cleared my crash logs when you logged in right? Let me show you another one i received when i try to buy soul pots via PUS today. 

https://hizliresim.com/sl03wys

Who is the LIAR now! You gotto learn to talk respectfully with my friends and your clients!

Let's get the facts straight: I never said that the KSC was untrue or that you had no right to receive the butterfly wings. Read my posts again; I asked ngnktn how he was so sure that it was a game error and not your mistake that caused the client to shut down. It's possible that this occurred by running keyboard shortcuts that activated random applications, which shouldn't have been activated in the first place. If you had focused on playing the game instead of doing other things in the meantime, you might have already defeated Princess Lilian by yourself.

If you are experiencing crash issues on PUS, as you claim, you should have reported it. All the known PUS and other crash issues are fixed; therefore, the point I made there is valid.

The reason you haven't received the butterfly wings yet is that when you started the topic, you initially claimed that you were disconnected from the server, then changed your mind and claimed that your client had crashed. I repeat, both server and client logs have proven that your client never crashed at that time. Regarding your claim that <I deleted your crash logs>, implying that I am lying, the fact is I never deleted them from your recycle bin, so you still have them. I only <deleted> them from their original folders because those were (as you had also seen their dates) very old, and most, if not all, are already fixed by now.

So, 24 hours have passed, and you still haven't been brave enough to provide the exact cause, only insisting that it wasn't your fault but ours. I had the goodwill to give you the butterfly wings once you would tell me the actual true reason why you decided to lie that your client crashed. So simple, yet you made it so complicated; you just buried yourself. Good luck.