Hey @nikos32,

According to my experience assasins are getting slowed/stunned with an immensely high rate. It doesn't matter if i use magic shield skill and/or wield a scorpion shield on top of that; i'm getting stunned almost every light attack or slowed even with the slightest suspicion of ice attack happened to casted around me... In rush hours slowing/stunning skills are used in everywhere and assasins have no protection against it since the resistances doesn't work as intented. No matter how much resistance an assasin have the result is almost the same. Also, archers' ice/Lr shot skills has relatively low cooldown time and they are able to bomb around with those skills; some of them doesn't even bother themselves to use regular attack skills of them in combat. 

With these slow/stun rates, especially assasins, have no use except to kill farmers all day long repeatedly. Assasins should have been able to deal good amount of damage in short time and receive high damages in return and we have that already, which is good, healthy and accepted. But the slow/stun rates enforcing this class to be casted out of main pk in rush hours where is slow/stun skill are used widely by almost every class with high success rates.

I do not imply assasin should never got slowed or stunned but the rates are high and needs to be regulated.

• KEKW 1

I really dont get it , why people who playing most op class crying about , the only thing should be reduced is the assasin power. The only thing archer has in pk is Ice/Stun arrow dark pursare hits 500-800max,and spike hits 1k-1.3k ,4 macro sin can destroy a whole archer party and u crying about archer amazing , u really wanna destroy completly this server ... u was complain about mages they get nerf now about archers enough stop cry gosh turkse

• Thanks 1
  • ClapClap 1
  • Cool 1
  • KEKW 1

1 hour ago, iLoveMyBanana said:

* gosh turkse

What's the relation about the slow/stun success rates of the skills with the nationality? 

u really wanna destroy completly this server

A bold assumption from a no-brainer.

u was complain about mages

No, i wasn't. This is baseless, also.

All and all there is nothing to be taken serious you fart out so far. Only assumptions and kiddish insults. 

2 hours ago, iLoveMyBanana said:

I really dont get it , why people who playing most op class crying about , the only thing should be reduced is the assasin power. The only thing archer has in pk is Ice/Stun arrow dark pursare hits 500-800max,and spike hits 1k-1.3k ,4 macro sin can destroy a whole archer party and u crying about archer amazing , u really wanna destroy completly this server ... u was complain about mages they get nerf now about archers enough stop cry gosh turkse

Assassin power?rofl,when you spike a warrior for 800 and warrior spams 700 on you,yeh take care with the assassin power.

• ClapClap 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Assassin power?rofl,when you spike a warrior for 800 and warrior spams 700 on you,yeh take care with the assassin power.And stop fucking comparing no sense things,spike has a 6s-7s cooldown while archers and warriors main dps skills are spammable without cooldown,u wanna discuss about this for real?

Edited by Ragnar