Can Menus/Interfaces be arranged in a movable way?

Is it possible to set the section with these menus and interfaces as movable?

@nikos32

https://hizliresim.com/mh3tlr8

Also, can reforging Crafted Felankor Ring back to normal Felankor Ring be allowed, please? BF Rings might be okey but BDW rings & Felankor Rings are too expensive items for just stucking for 1 class for good.

PS: Last Sunday, at CSW, main castle gate was bugged, we were not able to attack it. After we killed Artifact and ownership changed, it was fixed.

Please double the HP & AC of Castle Gates(Doors) in CSW. And also why we are not able to re/use-hera scroll ( Valkyrie Transrom Scroll - Messinah Transform Scroll etc. ) in CSW & LNS? Is it possible to fix these issues?

Edited by OsmanAmca

• Administrators
2 hours ago, OsmanAmca said:

Is it possible to set the section with these menus and interfaces as movable?

these used to be draggable, but it's better that they aren't, as allowing them to be moved around creates a mess

PS: Last Sunday, at CSW, main castle gate was bugged, we were not able to attack it. After we killed Artifact and ownership changed, it was fixed.

Please double the HP & AC of Castle Gates(Doors) in CSW.

we are not going to increase the stats of the gates because gates sometimes do not respawn when destroying the artifact, which probably happens when the time period between gate and artifact destruction is too short. so, first, we need to see if we can make gate appear every single time.

3 hours ago, OsmanAmca said:

And also why we are not able to re/use-hera scroll ( Valkyrie Transrom Scroll - Messinah Transform Scroll etc. ) in CSW & LNS? Is it possible to fix these issues?

because they can be abused and glitch your character through walls. it will eventually be fixed and then you will be able to use them in all zones.

I would like to request the addition of a Top Scorer Clan Notice during CSW (Castle Siege War) similar to Clan War, where every 5-10 minutes, there will be a notice showing the top 5 scoring clan. 

I thought I already replied to this but maybe it was in game through PM. it's in our plans but I don't know when we'll get to it. it might take a bit longer though.

• Thanks 1