Hello,

No instant damage is given after db, malice, tor are thrown at the enemy. After healing, sudden damage can be dealt. The problem with this in PK or WS is that it causes the enemy to escape without being damaged or to gain cc. Enjoy the work.

Edited by xFETTYWAP
  • Thanks 2
  • ClapClap 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I didn't follow up on the topic because I thought you had forgotten me. I have no information about when the problem occurred. I played BP for a long time and based on my experience, I say this is the problem, as I showed in the vdeo. I won't be able to reply back because I don't have time to try it.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, nikos32 said:

this actually is not a problem, this is official skill check to prevent skill abuse, and it is very possible that it is still like this in latest versions too.

so, may I ask why was this reported as a problem? @xFETTYWAP @Zamc @POOPOOBOY @Jacklight

In the first versions on the server my experience was like this:

After using any debuff or any healing skill, first few helis skills were failing. Insitinctively after debuffing an enemy you start spamming your helis. That is when your helis used to fail for the first few instances. I fixed this by practicing not spamming the helis skill but calmly waiting until the whole animation is over. It kinda ruined the flow and speed of your combo but it was managable. After the last patch I could only test it for 15 mins on multiple mobs, didnt get any fails. 

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Zamc said:

In the first versions on the server my experience was like this:

After using any debuff or any healing skill, first few helis skills were failing. Insitinctively after debuffing an enemy you start spamming your helis. That is when your helis used to fail for the first few instances. I fixed this by practicing not spamming the helis skill but calmly waiting until the whole animation is over. It kinda ruined the flow and speed of your combo but it was managable. After the last patch I could only test it for 15 mins on multiple mobs, didnt get any fails. 

the thing is, what has been reported here has existed in all versions and still exists to this day.

so, unless you used to experience lag, you are probably referring to another issue that was fixed at some point along the way and has nothing to do with what others are mentioning here.

• Administrators
  • Enforced skills' global cooldowns in the client;
    • Some skills have an internal (server-side) global cooldown, which is why skills with cooldown lower than global cooldown tend to silently fail, because this cooldown is not visible to the client and, consequently, not to the players.
      • This is no longer an issue and also reduces the gap between legit and macro players.