This person was spamming trade / merchant in out / its make me put wrong amount of bravery

My char name = EzGGWP

I was merchant 1719x pcs bravery award with price each 230k .i was mistype 1 digit of number , the real price i want to put was 1x 2.3M each . This issue start because of him was spamming trade and spamming in out shop , it's make me confused and write wrong amount of bravery price ,already talk to him nice but he refused to give back my bravery. he keep doing this thing to my friend to make people confused about selling something and at the last results people will put wrong amount.@nikos32  pls help.

Players that buying / spaming trade/ in out shop/ = :Hulk:

here link he was buying all of it

https://ibb.co/VWrJfSY

395370000 ÷ 230.000 = 1719 pcs

Edited by EzGGWP
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, EzGGWP said:

My char name = EzGGWP

I was merchant 1719x pcs bravery award with price each 230k .i was mistype 1 digit of number , the real price i want to put was 1x 2.3M each . This issue start because of him was spamming trade and spamming in out shop , it's make me confused and write wrong amount of bravery price ,already talk to him nice but he refused to give back my bravery. he keep doing this thing to my friend to make people confused about selling something and at the last results people will put wrong amount.@nikos32  pls help.

Players that buying / spaming trade/ in out shop/ = :Hulk:

here link he was buying all of it

https://ibb.co/VWrJfSY

395370000 ÷ 230.000 = 1719 pcs

Yesterday you told me that "because of lag i typed wrong" now you say "because of spamming trade". Which one should we believe?

Think that we believe one of your lie, nobody can trade you while you are creating merchant, so there is nothing wrong and you can still type your price. If you typed wrong, then this is your own fault. On the other scenerio think that we believe there was a lag, you are asked 2 times while you are merchanting any item. So this is still your own fault.