Warn system doesnt work if you type player name all small letters as i experienced. I mean if u want to warn me you should type C as capital. Correct me if i misexperienced that. So this is why many people cant use .warn

Same ip jr and bdw is fine because people play in cafe or office on same connection and they cant register if its not allowed. But this lets some other people register those events with their naked chars just to get 2 extra gems they make 7 ppl lose. 

I cannot say remove this system but maybe if possible u can put same ip people into same party in jr and bdw. So their main will lose with their naked. Unfortunately other 6 ppl too... 

Maybe this make them not register with naked chars to win with main.

I hope

Edited by Cene

Idk about the C capitalization but a big problem is that there are a lot of people who don't know about .warn or simply don't bother as they're busy killing JR mobs or PKing in BDW and the event ends before they use warn. It's not just 1 guy doing it once a day, almost every bdw/jr you come across one of these leechers so it demotivates people from even registering and if it's left unresolved it will eventually render the events obsolete. 
You can add notices about .warn before the events begin, like at the last few mins just a few notices about it to remind people. If there's any issue about case sensitivity, some bug with C as Cene mentioned etc. should check as well to make sure it works. You can also just take aggressive action and punish the main accounts of these people to do a quick short-term fix.

Well if their 2nd account has items at least like shard md 7 chitin 7 its fine. He has +1 chitin set and dual +2 shard

Normally we had lack of damage and opponents killed monu before we even reach it. And when i pm the guy he said it was authorized to login multi chars by game and he did it always.... They are not the only people have 1+ chars nor they are not the only people who is being "smart" by registering by 2 chars.

Game did this system for people who played in office or cafe or somewhere with multi computers among friends... Not for such leechers