We just want some feedback about Talia armor.

We just want some feedback about Talia armor.  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Talia armor ?

• Remove all Talia armor
    • Remove Talia armor for warriors
    • Remove Talia armor for rogues
    • Remove Talia armor for mages
    • Remove Talia armor for priests
    • Reduce Talia resistance from 200 to 160 for warriors
    • Reduce Talia resistance from 200 to 160 for rogues
    • Reduce Talia resistance from 200 to 160 for mages
    • Reduce Talia resistance from 200 to 160 for priests
    • Increase the drop rate of their crafting materials back to original myko
    • Increase their weapon defense from 40 to their original myko weapon defense 50
    • Reduce the price of Acid potion
    • Remove the Super Magic Hammer quest

There are talia armors and there are acid potions. It is one of the features of the game. Talia is just a situational defensive item which requires farming and has a durability. There is a counter for that called acid. Talias are okay. Just make acid potions cheaper. People running around with OP wings which has no counter at all. Literally an iron belt on your back (and plus skills-stats). Those wings have been the real problem of the server. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

talia armors is the most effective way of staying alive as a paper character. I'm okay with the current anti def amount but durability should go back to 5000. Or, you can remove super magic hammer as it costs too much. Nobody would pay 80-90m for each repair of an item that has 3k max durability. This talia issue has started in last database when there were no elemental rings. Many melees complained about their low damages but nowadays they hit unusual damages with decent +7 selfnames just because of their elemental rings. So, making talia'a durability 5k will assist people who spend their fair amount of time for iron bar and talisman farming.

Edited by HattoriHanzo
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, HattoriHanzo said:

talia armors is the most effective way of staying alive as a paper character. I'm okay with the current anti def amount but durability should go back to 5000. Or, you can remove super magic hammer as it costs too much. Nobody would pay 80-90m for each repair of an item that has 3k max durability. This talia issue has started in last database when there were no elemental rings. Many melees complained about their low damages but nowadays they hit unusual damages with decent +7 selfnames just because of their elemental rings. So, making talia'a durability 5k will assist people who spend their fair amount of time for iron bar and talisman farming.

I thought that's the problem ? that it takes too long for people wearing talia armor to get killed ?

Honestly, In my opinion, The Talia anti defense problem really only lies with DD. 

I do believe sin is significantly weaker then most classes in this server with the exception of Archer.

There are so many other avenues for getting defenses that it seems that rogue suffers the most.

I've now played Priest, Warrior, Archer and Sin on the server and i can say out of all of these classes rogue in general definitely seems to be suffering the most. I didn't play much archer outside of a 8 man archer party where i feel like 8 DP's gets the job done. 

I can't say as a warrior that i've ever thought "Man this guy is wearing talia, that's why i can't kill him" 

Who knows though. I do think it's hard to balance with the server being an elemental damage server.

With that being said, I do think if you have decent wings and items, talias as a whole is a little overkill on top of all the other defenses you get from these customized items.

I'm okay with any conclusion though.

Edited by MXXII
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nikos32 said:

I thought that's the problem ? that it takes too long for people wearing talia armor to get killed ?

Most paper characters wear talia as an extra AC defense as black chitins are exactly similar to fabric clothes. Also talia skin is very useful during farming sessions as it provides 109 extra defense (which is very crucial for a battle priest who has max. 750-800 def with 350 ac buff).

You nerfed the original abilities but at least you could let the durability as original. Burning a talia in a farming session takes max. 15 minutes with it's current modifications. Also I remember that in previous databases almost every bulcan kind of creature used to drop iron bars but I can't see the same drop rate for talia/destruction armors ingredients.

An assassin with dual flame shard +7 and flame (or bdw ring) able to hit any fully geared battle priest around 1.4-1.5 k. I want to ask you just 1 basic question: Don't we have a right to survive in pk environment as paper characters or this server is just belong to players wearing chitin/shell variaties?

Edit: It's alright when people hit nonsense damages with +7 weapons and elemental rings but it's not alright when someone spend his hours in talia matterial farming and wear some extra ac in pk? Get a life bros. Talia skin is older than many of your real age. It's exist in the game since day 1, Usko-Ares Server and previous servers such as Myko and JPKO. Just learn to go to sundries and purchase some acid pots with your very valuable coins. That's the only solution for this issue. If we wear talia, then you should buy acid that's simple. But most of the crybaby melees are insisting for removal of talia just because their 5 millions coins so precious. This is absurd and shameful.

Edited by HattoriHanzo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As someone who doesn't use Taila, I think I can share my opinion. If I used Taila, you wouldn't care about my opinion. I don't know how important it is, but why do we go beyond the original? Is it right to do what the majority wants? Many servers make this mistake, causing intense complaints and interfering with the game, and the result is a huge disappointment. Warrior Skills, Archer Skills, Mage and priest skills, these must remain original. Since there is a complaint at the beginning of the server, the changed skills cause problems in the future. The status is also different from the original, as are many skills, cooldowns, and damage. Taila is part of the game, there is constant change, how fair do you think the majority want? We have been here for many years as people who love Myko time. And what we miss is fidelity to original situations, at least that's my view. @GM_Thanos @nikos32

Edited by Emperor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • ClapClap 1

6 hours ago, Emperor said:

As someone who doesn't use Taila, I think I can share my opinion. If I used Taila, you wouldn't care about my opinion. I don't know how important it is, but why do we go beyond the original? Is it right to do what the majority wants? Many servers make this mistake, causing intense complaints and interfering with the game, and the result is a huge disappointment. Warrior Skills, Archer Skills, Mage and priest skills, these must remain original. Since there is a complaint at the beginning of the server, the changed skills cause problems in the future. The status is also different from the original, as are many skills, cooldowns, and damage. Taila is part of the game, there is constant change, how fair do you think the majority want? We have been here for many years as people who love Myko time. And what we miss is fidelity to original situations, at least that's my view. @GM_Thanos @nikos32

because they always brain freeze every year they trying to ask this and ask that but in the end they still lose everyone.

Truth is there lack of communication skills in inside the game and making connections with real player's.

but they will never be able to do so because everytime no matter whos the new GM' they invite.

Soon get bored of replying player's inside the game and just logging in to take some advantage at some point

or hardly making any types of fresh events.

they focus outside of game too much, and not enough with inside the game.

2 hours ago, Recycling Bin said:

because they always brain freeze every year they trying to ask this and ask that but in the end they still lose everyone.

Truth is there lack of communication skills in inside the game and making connections with real player's.

but they will never be able to do so because everytime no matter whos the new GM' they invite.

Soon get bored of replying player's inside the game and just logging in to take some advantage at some point

or hardly making any types of fresh events.

they focus outside of game too much, and not enough with inside the game.

Of course we can change anything we want without asking any question to our community. But, this is not a solution we choose. We want our community to decide on something that will affect game-play. Out of these, again, of course we will take care of the game mechanics. So, do not worry, the solution about this will be applied.

• Like 1