Hello, 

Everyone would agree that archers dont do nearly any damage. It is impossible to reliably play archer against literally any other class. Archer damage cant match any kind of healing mechanic even when they slow the opponent and try multi arrow skills. Styx is weirdly nerfed. Archers have to sacrifice every defensive gear to hit someone maybe for 500 damage while other classes just maul them if ever catch them. Because they sacrifice their defensive items, resists and hp is quite sad. They are just free np if they ever try to set foot in CZ alone. Okay you try to encourage people to play together but a whole class shouldnt be chained to help of others to accomplish stuff. Archers need a damage buff. Maybe elemental damage added to skills. 

-where is lightning arrow? 

-where is cs? 

-where is 72 skills? 

Archers are merely supports in game (only if their slows hit, crazy long styx cd is up) 

No one wants archers in their parties. 

Even 2 archer damage(fully geared) cant match a sins minor healing. 

Archers need help. Im calling every archer in the server to support this thread. 

Edited by Zamc
  • ClapClap 2

I completely agree. You would have to sacrifice your HP and resists and go full DEX just to hit a paper mage for like 600 damage...

At least bring us back our skills ex. (counter strike, lighting shot, etc..) or buff dark pursuer a little bit.    

Well i dont think archers need a buff honestly,single target damage isnt bad at all,spamming for 600-700,slow rates of ice arrow are insane,even with magic shield im slowed permanently,i agree lightning arrow should be added,1 styx completely ruins you and you ask for a reduction of styx cooldown?i mean ,everyone is crying for his class to gets buffed.

Edited by Ragnar

6 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Well i dont think archers need a buff honestly,single target damage isnt bad at all,spamming for 600-700,slow rates of ice arrow are insane,even with magic shield im slowed permanently,i agree lightning arrow should be added,1 styx completely ruins you and you ask for a reduction of styx cooldown?i mean ,everyone is crying for his class to gets buffed

How about we take your thrust, pierce, and make your minor cooldown 5 seconds more? Rogues both sins and archers are made to play SOLO. It is a self sufficient class with high damage output, sustain and fragile build. What is so hard to understand? Im gonna say the CORE problem once more and for the last time:

-Archers shouldnt have to make 8 person party to function fairly. 

-Dark pursuer is not the original skill but just slightly powered normal hit. It doesnt even follow the person you are hitting. 

- Our LR arrow, CS is removed from skill tree. 

This shouldnt be this hard to understand. 

• ClapClap 1

32 minutes ago, Zamc said:

How about we take your thrust, pierce, and make your minor cooldown 5 seconds more? Rogues both sins and archers are made to play SOLO. It is a self sufficient class with high damage output, sustain and fragile build. What is so hard to understand? Im gonna say the CORE problem once more and for the last time:

-Archers shouldnt have to make 8 person party to function fairly. 

-Dark pursuer is not the original skill but just slightly powered normal hit. It doesnt even follow the person you are hitting. 

- Our LR arrow, CS is removed from skill tree. 

This shouldnt be this hard to understand. 

I spike 700 to warriors,and i have nearly 2100 ap,should we buff spike because of that?dont think so.As for the lightning arrow and the other thing i agreed.But i dont think archer needs a damage boost.

Edited by Ragnar

Don't forget about this matter. Archers are weak now since they can't hit the proper amount with Dark Pursuer and only hit good amount with 5-3 combo but risking way too much hp and defense. Would be fair if you enable lightning arrow or counterstrike. 

We hope to see any of those changes in next patch 

ty

• ClapClap 1

On 7/19/2023 at 11:39 AM, Ragnar said:

Well i dont think archers need a buff honestly,single target damage isnt bad at all,spamming for 600-700,slow rates of ice arrow are insane,even with magic shield im slowed permanently,i agree lightning arrow should be added,1 styx completely ruins you and you ask for a reduction of styx cooldown?i mean ,everyone is crying for his class to gets buffed.

We are just asking for our skills to go back to normal. It is not a buff or a damage boost as you say. I am full DEX and I hit paper mages 600-700 damage ( you can ask panchuvilla lol..)  and you are telling me you hit warriors with spike for 700 xD. As for styx I think its fine. 

2 hours ago, HAZ said:

We are just asking for our skills to go back to normal. It is not a buff or a damage boost as you say. I am full DEX and I hit paper mages 600-700 damage ( you can ask panchuvilla lol..)  and you are telling me you hit warriors with spike for 700 xD. As for styx I think its fine. 

yes i hit warriors 700 with spike,i can make ss's and post here if you want.

And by the way,im also 255 dex with dual shard+8 dual foverin,with 2k ap.

Edited by Ragnar
  • Confused 1

On 7/24/2023 at 12:08 PM, Ragnar said:

yes i hit warriors 700 with spike,i can make ss's and post here if you want.

And by the way,im also 255 dex with dual shard+8 dual foverin,with 2k ap.

you are missing my point. My AP is almost as yours and I do 400-500 dmg on warriors. And I am sure if you hit a mage with spike you would do 1000 dmg + compared to my 600-700. Again,we are asking for our skills to return to normail ( LS , CS , 72 skill). Atleast we have an execute or a chance to execute an enemy with a counter-strike shot for example. Its really boring just shooting arrows and pray you get the last hit lol. 

P.S: this is coming from someone who PKed against archers before. I know how annoying they can be :P  

@nikos32 We are really having a problem here.. It is literally pointless to try to fight with any group as archers at the moment and for solo i dont think i even have to say anything. We cant take it like this anymore. We need our skills to get back to normal and we need all of our skills, archers are really getting undermined here to the point we cant even compare to paper mages. All of us are losing interest in the server because we are being forced to play classes which we dont want to and those are either mage or warrior....