Since you've brought Q as an option to take closest target to solve the horrible legacy Z keybind, 2 other options to bring a better coordinated PK experiences are:

- keybind to take the target called with "1" symbol on them

- tab targeting to go through targets till you find one you like

not sure if either of them are doable, but if you can these will defo make PK'ing more enjoyable since clicking to find targets is horrendous in this game

• Administrators
9 hours ago, FalcoDair said:

- keybind to take the target called with "1" symbol on them

you can already set "1" symbol on enemies by pressing ~ or F11

however this is an effect for the party commanders (leaders) only

9 hours ago, FalcoDair said:

- tab targeting to go through targets till you find one you like

could you be more specific, I am not sure what you mean by that

So I am asking for a keybind for people to take that target that has the "1" set on it by the party leader. So the party leader "calls" a target by pressing a keybind, and the other players can press a keybind to "take" or "select" that target. 

Tab targeting is basically a common feature in MMOs (older ones especially), and some have "tab through" like if you have 5 people in front of you, first press of tab will select the closest guy in front of you, second press you select the guy after him etc. etc. this can be any key obviously but tab is the most common example.
Not sure if any of these are implementable for KO, but if so, they will make combat a lot more enjoyable.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FalcoDair said:

So I am asking for a keybind for people to take that target that has the "1" set on it by the party leader. So the party leader "calls" a target by pressing a keybind, and the other players can press a keybind to "take" or "select" that target. 

Tab targeting is basically a common feature in MMOs (older ones especially), and some have "tab through" like if you have 5 people in front of you, first press of tab will select the closest guy in front of you, second press you select the guy after him etc. etc. this can be any key obviously but tab is the most common example.
Not sure if any of these are implementable for KO, but if so, they will make combat a lot more enjoyable.

no way that way assassin and archer gonna hit even faster.

what he shoud've done is able to swap PL to anyone within the party. i asked this since the server open. seems they just don't really care whatts needed in the game at most.

• Salt 1

what  I would suggest for the " 1 "  target is to make an option on the party list by right clicking on the name of the party member and be able to assign him as the one thats gonna be able to target somebody .... Its also used in many servers and official aswell...Many parties specially mage parties as far as I know they dont have a priest as a party leader so beeing able to assing him to use the Target 1 on enemies would be very usefull 

• Like 1