Could you reconsider making exchanges to be FREE?Kinda looks a lot to me 20m every time you wanna swap..for example i have a mage and when i farm on it i have to spend 20m every time to get the staff...maybe is it possible to make it free or lower the cost to like 10m or 5m?Or atleast for premium users...

Edited by Ragnar

7 hours ago, nikos32 said:

you miss the whole point here.

players should not exchange the personal weapons in order to pk with it.
if you need 2 personal weapons then obtain 2 personal weapons, there's a cz daily quest for personal weapons.

and your missing our point, for a Marco SIN sure that don't effect them even a bit, but for a Warrior/Priest/Mage player even having 2 personal isn't enough.

if your gonna play with a full Marco class there's no reason for you to even think about changing. but for a support player we would have to change all the time.

so your not getting the reason of the topic at all. if your asking people just because you have that stupid idea KS daily quest for the personal then only means people that plays support class like i do would have to make at leasst 3-4x personal to play your game without spending 40mil daily.

also that stupid daily quest need some work rather then last hit KS.

also 100% assassin sit there for people to take the quest, and there's no way in hell anyone would be able to win over a strong timing spike when the skill hits 600% damage.

this personal quest should've been most damage rather then this stupid last hit.

i have run around the bowl for more then 3hrs at somepoint just to deal with this crap

9 hours ago, nikos32 said:

you miss the whole point here.

players should not exchange the personal weapons in order to pk with it.
if you need 2 personal weapons then obtain 2 personal weapons, there's a cz daily quest for personal weapons.

Obviously its up to you man,but there also shouldnt be any 70 repeatable quest or exchange stones for 70 quest...original ko u had only 1 chance of getting ur personal,if u burned u couldnt get it anymore.