Panfix / Auto Provoke, Auto Pot, Auto Attack

• Administrators

keep in mind that an investigation can last weeks or even months,

but as long as you report someone, he's on list and being checked regularly

so, if by 0 reaction you meant that he was not banned, then indeed, rip, but your goal is achieved, he's gone now

Na he didn't gone to anywhere

He still goes on with other accounts and its not "macro", i saw ur reply on the other topic

as you can see his inventory placement, its just adjusted for afk-farming ( auto clicker)

https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=bumlaka1 

https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=sakamaka3

These are his accounts too and still goes on with emc haunga.

I told this in this topic ;

As you can see after my topic bumlaka1 has left from "RedEs" clan, side clan of Redline

Is it really difficult to detect ? I can get it like in 5 mins when i check panel and the characters

Whatever i'm done with this, let them farm with that koxp.

(auto provoke, auto pot, auto move, auto attack is not macro)

Ty

Edited by reportboi

i have to say this is the best private server i have ever played for years. but because of this lag of controlling the 75% of bad people playing with cheats and Marco. it never last long. 

Niko will never learn or care everytime for same files of updates from level one, is like saying why do i have to repeat myself to him with almost the same bug every year. makes no sense.

is like saying why the previous IP Bans gets to play again? TukeOwns is playing totally clean for once but he was IP ban from before, so is many names i have seen.

in the end it is always down to money.

look at all this 5mins video events, at some point most of them are using 100% marco yet can take part with the event 😅 is a total joke. 

always talking about evidence this evidence that. investigating this investigating that. when pretty much shouldn't even be us the players offering the camera" if the GMs focus ingame more often and judge with 100% clean hands. i am sure the game would've turn much more busy years ago and wouldn't of even die out less then 5months

Edited by Recycling Bin