Server DC Problem and Slow teleportation.

Hello.

I getting instant DCs so often recent days. I believe something happened after updates. Before there was no issue. Mostly when I login with 2 account after some time both get DC. Even I login with a single account that disconnects if I stay afk after some time. I also saw somebody else having this issue on the forum chat. Can you please check it out the problem. 

My second complaint is that It takes so long to teleport to the cities. For example when I try to teleport from EMC to Moradon It downloads many things like "loading information(1) to (5)". I dont remember anything like that recent years. It was so fast before. Now It takes too much time to get somewhere.

Edited by mhytbuster

17 hours ago, mhytbuster said:

Hello.

I getting instant DCs so often recent days. I believe something happened after updates. Before there was no issue. Mostly when I login with 2 account after some time both get DC. Even I login with a single account that disconnects if I stay afk after some time. I also saw somebody else having this issue on the forum chat. Can you please check it out the problem. 

My second complaint is that It takes so long to teleport to the cities. For example when I try to teleport from EMC to Moradon It downloads many things like "loading information(1) to (5)". I dont remember anything like that recent years. It was so fast before. Now It takes too much time to get somewhere.

Same problem since saturday 

• Ban 1