22 minutes ago, Jacklight said:

-replace hell breaker int bonus with str bonus

-Replace giantic Axe dex bonus with str bonus

-also change to + in dark vane - hp and mp bonus

NOTE:I want many players to strive not only for legendary item but also for different items, also they have nothing to do with elemental damage

Deathmatch a ceviricen pk'yi :)

• Haha 1

I think this situation is not appropriate. You're absolutely right that Legendery weapons are unstable. However, when all your weapons are buffed and made superior to other weapons, the balance will be completely broken. As ngnktn said, this turns the server into deathmatch.

Edited by Emperor

Just now, Emperor said:

I think this situation is not appropriate. You're absolutely right that Legendery weapons are unstable. But when all the weapons are buffed, even the most op character, who will not be able to stand alone and beginners, has difficulty in resisting 2 people. As ngnktn said, this turns the server into deathmatch.

I think this should have been resolved in the first place. for example; While Ascalon +7 normally gives 179 ap 100 Lightning damage and 7 str stat bonuses, the current bonuses make it an op weapon. Under normal conditions, these weapons are not in the database, but even if they are integrated later, it would be healthier to integrate them with their original state. Newly added weapons and armor should be made more balanced in the next server. You are right that the new should not always destroy the old. But this is not the solution for now. Fixes shouldn't break the game anymore, different results come out every day.

• Cool 1

8 minutes ago, Emperor said:

I think this should have been resolved in the first place. for example; While Ascalon +7 normally gives 179 ap 100 Lightning damage and 7 str stat bonuses, the current bonuses make it an op weapon. Under normal conditions, these weapons are not in the database, but even if they are integrated later, it would be healthier to integrate them with their original state. Newly added weapons and armor should be made more balanced in the next server. You are right that the new should not always destroy the old. But this is not the solution for now. Fixes shouldn't break the game anymore, different results come out every day.

we just want the boost for giga to be done in hb and avedon it's unacceptable that legendary +7s are so much better

so now mostly all warrior and bp are wearing ascalon.... and SN HB GIGa and avedon is lesser and lesser ...

actually u can see Ascalon +7 the AP is already 184 .. +8 196..... what to compare with HB +8 only 181  and avedon +8 184..... i think These should be boots abit like giga? or else mostly all warrior only wear Ascalon...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...