Legendary staff damages

Sky

there u can compare skill staff lighting 72 with 3 different staff to same person

https://ibb.co/LQd2B2T

Kerykeion +7 nova skill 70 with absolut: 971 - 943 - 980 - 1001 - 991
Kerykeion +7 nova skill 60 with absolut: 937 - 836 - 894 - 895 - 852

Lightning Erenion +7 nova skill 70 with absolut: 1024 - 888 - 977 - 1053 - 873
Lightning Erenion +7 nova skill 60 with absolut: 922 - 909 - 936 - 800 - 887

@nikos32

Edited by Sky

stun is just weird and bad calculated it always been like this almost all ko i played

i do stunn with staff atack but its random % ,is like anvill sometimes spamm stunn alot even rouges with ms on :D than i try 2h 0 stunn i also think it doesent matter what gear u have u have same % random

Edited by Salocin

8 hours ago, Salocin said:

stun is just weird and bad calculated it always been like this almost all ko i played

i do stunn with staff atack but its random % ,is like anvill sometimes spamm stunn alot even rouges with ms on :D than i try 2h 0 stunn i also think it doesent matter what gear u have u have same % random

I played way too many servers as well and only this server nerf light mage til that 72 staff lose its function..its does stun but as same as isilon drop rate lol 10000 kill 1 good drop  haha

btw dear Nikoz please unnerf the light mage and remove the -def thing and add some mp and hp stat to this legendary staff please....as how good u make ascalon and hrunting, please be fair to staff as well. 😭

2 hours ago, nanana said:

I played way too many servers as well and only this server nerf light mage til that 72 staff lose its function..its does stun but as same as isilon drop rate lol 10000 kill 1 good drop  haha

btw dear Nikoz please unnerf the light mage and remove the -def thing and add some mp and hp stat to this legendary staff please....as how good u make ascalon and hrunting, please be fair to staff as well. 😭

ye the staff is kinda useless i remember from last launch is costum item all costum item are always slightly buggy no matter what but u are absolutly right compare to all other legendary  this is crazy dumb 🤮 maybe give them crazy resist buff or somthing 

about mage i think they are in a very  decent spot i dont like when mage just use staff atack and all are spamm stunn

aoe does stun maybe abit more than staff 

maybe switcht it increase staff abit and decrease aoe because i can singel carry 8v8 melle fights with aoe cc lately

it would sound also more fair if people go more melle on u u can stunn them to stop them kill u with aoe while people macro combo u is imposibel 

also 8v8 melle is hard for enemy melle make u stop aoe stunn them because they have to pass u ally melle  u stay far back casting and they just eventually dieng 

• Like 1

Yeah I had a +6 legendary fire staff.Attack power differences is almost twice as high and elemental is 30 percent higher than lycaon staff +7. 

Damage was almost the same both aoe and hit with staff (around 150 damage more on skeleton) . Ice damage is increased though. Was disappointed and tried it to go to +7 but burn the staff. I don't miss it 🙂

Edited by Weras