I have been in server for around 1 and half month but haven't seen any GM make any event apart from scheduled event (idk after 22:30 GMT+3 though). Its fun when you do some events while online. Trivia is good with simple prizes, or collection race of its own kind.

• Sad 1

• Administrators

I don't know about the others but I don't like the in-game PMs. Players almost always start with "hello" and expecting me to respond before they actually report smth or ask their questions. Also there's those players who like to chit-chat. Hence the reason I urge and encourage players to use our forums, the staff can read your topic anytime, it is archived, it's public so no one can be corrupt, and last but not least.. old topics often work as guidelines to future players. If you see me online and I've my PMs blocked, then there's a reason for it, but I read every PM unless I forget to block my PMs while messing with bots which could lead to client crash 😠

GMs are not allowed to start CRs on their own, there were 9 capture the flag events started by GMs during August but I don't think that there was any trivia event ever since server relaunched.

• Thanks 1