https://streamable.com/887zoq

sword Effective Range 1.50

why is Ascalon's sword Effective Range 2.00? this is an error

Also the HB Effective Range is 1.50 and it looks big isn't this a special bug?

and finally the giant ax +8 why is the ap so low 167 in a similar example the sample sec is +8 and the ap in the avedon is 184 why the giant ax ap is so low

I want some justice for the weapon, best regards

• Confused 1

hello , well actually that same problem exists in the rogue assassin , with the new archer it hits from far away , and with the visual bug you can see that they hit you from a kilometer behind you , so the archer has no chance to win or do anything , you should correct this error and others .. and have all the characters balanced 

On 14.08.2022 at 23:33, nikos32 said:

Bu sadece güvenli bir kontrol, silahın menzili 2.00.

2.00 muhtemelen bir hata, 1.50 olması gerekiyor gibi görünüyor ama şu an kontrol edemiyorum, belki 2.00 olarak ayarlamamızın bir nedeni vardır.

Also, Garges Two-Handed Sword Effective Range is 2.00, my suggestion: Can you make Effective Range 1.75 from all of Warrios' weapons, so even cheaters can be detected very quickly or we can immediately understand who has a visual bug as a player.

Spear always has better range that should be normal but other weapons like club,axe and sword always 1.50.There is no need to change them i think.Otherwise warrior will be nerfed again.

As i mentioned spear always better range but most of the shields and armors always has spear anti def as well.These are the pros and cons of spears

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BigHunter said:

Spear always has better range that should be normal but other weapons like club,axe and sword always 1.50.There is no need to change them i think.Otherwise warrior will be nerfed again.

As i mentioned spear always better range but most of the shields and armors always has spear anti def as well.These are the pros and cons of spears

Ascalon is a two-handed sword, just like Mirage. The problem is that in official they're using 2.00 range for it.