Hi , i would like to ask you guys about a problem(FOR ME) i find out , probably few other aswell had the same issue .

So here we go , looks like annoying to paying like 5-20gb to swap ur BDW RING and STILL have 33.33 % change to get what you want for...(its not upgrading just swaping)

Could u give us an NPC swaping the BDW's like SELF NAME change..

Thank you for ur time.

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO
  • Thanks 2

Hello,

We already have a system as you mentioned is "Reforge BDW Ring". Other than this, you can trade your ring at market.

I will also pass this suggestion to nikos as well. Let's see what is going to be. Also, if we say "Ok, let's change it" then you will be asked for exchanging requirements.

There is another possibility. When you are making you are adding 10X essence for each elemental.Then make the bdw ring like a wing of war. For ex. Bdw Ring with 15 Posion-15 Flame-15Lr-15 ice damage. At that time nobody need to change it anymore.Otherwise if you want to make bdw flame ring put 20 essence or if you want to make bdw posion ring put 20 posion essence.

These are good suggestions i think.

@GM_Thanos

• Like 3

On 7/27/2022 at 6:35 PM, BigHunter said:

There is another possibility. When you are making you are adding 10X essence for each elemental.Then make the bdw ring like a wing of war. For ex. Bdw Ring with 15 Posion-15 Flame-15Lr-15 ice damage. At that time nobody need to change it anymore.Otherwise if you want to make bdw flame ring put 20 essence or if you want to make bdw posion ring put 20 posion essence.

These are good suggestions i think.

@GM_Thanos

My mage liked this