BOSS NOTICESI KALDIRILSIN? / REMOVE THE BOSS NOTICE?

BOSS NOTICE KALDIRILSIN / REMOVE THE BOSS NOTICE   

56 members have voted

1. 1. BOSS NOTICE KALDIRILSIN / REMOVE THE BOSS NOTICE

• Yes it should be removed & Evet Kaldırılmalı
    • No & Hayır

1. Bu başlıkta boss announcement'ın kaldırılması hakkında oy toplamaya çalışıyorum. Bildiğiniz üzere oyundan eslantın saatlerce dönülmesi gibi bir zahmeti kaldırıp kene arkadaşların işini kolaylaştıran asıl eslant emektarlarını üzen bu notice geçme olayı için siz ne düşünüyorsunuz?

1. AS WE KNOW THERE IS A NOTICE THAT WHENEVER BOSSES HAVE SPAWN IN GAME. AS A OG ESLANT FARMER THIS IS JUST UNNECCESSARY THING IN GAME BECAUSE ITS JUST UNFAIR FOR USERS THAT SPENDING THEIR TIME ON ESLANT TO KILL SOME BOSSES AND GET DROP. 
  •  
  • Like 1

Eslant farmı hızlı koşanın, koşamadığı yerde ters tarafa giden adama tp sc ile teleport olup boss çalanın hakkı değildir bence.Hakkı ile saatlerce eslant gezen boss takip eden kişi yada kişilerin hakkıdır.Sonuçta ortada cz gibi bir challenge alanı yok.

Hiç kimse diğer 3 karakterin asastan hızlı koşmasını beklemesin boss yakalamak için

Ha ne yapılabilir.Eslantta tp sc kapatılır.Light feet devre dışı bırakılır.Herkes efendi efendi swifti ile koşar o zaman bir eşitlik sağlanır.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2022 at 4:11 PM, Jacklight said:

Ben bu konuda sizi desteklemiyorum çünkü bazı açlar eslantta tezgah kuruyor özellikle  bu kişi @Yavsak😉

Senin için sevindirici olacaksa, oyunu oynamaya vaktim olmadığı için maalesef bu sunucuda oynamıyorum.  Ayrıca böyle bir şeye hiç bir zaman ihtiyacım olmadı. Bahse konu olan boss noticesinin algoritmasını tahmin edebilen  biri olarak muhtemelen siz eslanta koşarken ben bosun nerede olduğunu bilerek  bosu kesiyor olacaktım.:)

Bol şans diliyorum.

16 hours ago, Yavsak said:

Senin için sevindirici olacaksa, oyunu oynamaya vaktim olmadığı için maalesef bu sunucuda oynamıyorum.  Ayrıca böyle bir şeye hiç bir zaman ihtiyacım olmadı. Bahse konu olan boss noticesinin algoritmasını tahmin edebilen  biri olarak muhtemelen siz eslanta koşarken ben bosun nerede olduğunu bilerek  bosu kesiyor olacaktım.:)

Bol şans diliyorum.

Banlandığın icin olmasın 😃

It should be removed 100% @nikos32. To those saying it should not be removed as there are people camping the spots, why don't you do the same? No one is stopping you from camping. It does not make it fair to those who spend hours camping for a boss including myself just to have 10 people run to Eslant when the notice come's up. Those who do not agree with this. Try camping for couple of hours everyday to have couple of people tp on you and ks the boss you camped for and let me know how happy you are.

Which is completely understandable @nikos32 but this is an old game where the fun is pk/camp/farm this notifications just makes things too easy for everyone and rather hard for those who camp for hours. I've been playing this DB for 4 years+ now and I can assure there is exact boss respawn time but it changes in a way that it still makes it random. I've seen some people who complains that same people are killing the bosses/getting drops, they wouldn't be getting them if they didn't spend hours camping or those people wouldn't be PMing you guys if they actually camp rather then complaining. I've seen the new update that only same clan players can TP on each other which is good but Eslant notifications should be taken out like the old days where the fun was actually waiting for a boss. Just my opinion thank you.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Which is completely understandable @nikos32 but this is an old game where the fun is pk/camp/farm this notifications just makes things too easy for everyone and rather hard for those who camp for hours. I've been playing this DB for 4 years+ now and I can assure there is exact boss respawn time but it changes in a way that it still makes it random. I've seen some people who complains that same people are killing the bosses/getting drops, they wouldn't be getting them if they didn't spend hours camping or those people wouldn't be PMing you guys if they actually camp rather then complaining. I've seen the new update that only same clan players can TP on each other which is good but Eslant notifications should be taken out like the old days where the fun was actually waiting for a boss. Just my opinion thank you.

We do not let people know which boss has spawned and at which coordinates.
We give equal opportunity to everyone to hunt those eslant bosses down.
I don't see how someone can enjoy playing this game by spending hours camping in eslant for the bosses, unless the goal is to illegally sell the drop.

Yes we kinda randomized the respawn time of eslant bosses, yes we added the auto-kick for staying AFK in eslant, but this is just not enough.

We are planning to expand the TP restriction, to let players teleport when they're both registered to each others' friend list.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2022 at 5:18 AM, nikos32 said:

We are planning to expand the TP restriction, to let players teleport when they're both registered to each others' friend list.

I suggested that one in 2DB before and most of the players think I am idiot because of that suggestion.As a former boss hunter.And i never sold my items with illegal(TRY,USD or any other currency).

Eslant is competition zone which you can race within the same nation.In safe but you must be aware and check the boss locations maybe 3-4 hours without stopping to catching boss time.I set it alarms too many times for waking up in night to killing bosses.

You can easily bypass auto kick.Tp resriction maybe can be solve problem little bit.But when everybody saw the notice.Rogue players has Light Feet skill.They are running faster than me.And also they have drain skills as well.Even if i find the bosses they can get easily %14.5 hp with only drains.And it is impossible to get the box from sins.

So what will we do next?Deactivating light feet?And next deactivating drains? Lets finish this boss spawn bullshit.Keep the tp issue like that.I think this one best solution for equal competition

On 4/30/2022 at 3:55 AM, nikos32 said:

The reason we added the notifications is because for years players were PMing us to do something about the same players killing the bosses over and over again, either by camping or noting down the death time.

İts like  a,some ppl farming alot and making good items :) if some ppl following boss times,they get bosses

• 2 weeks later...

I want you guys to pay attention to different point here.

I’m always against for the idea that Esland Bosses in PVP servers. Even though it’s still something we used to but especially here in this database it even drops IN IB GlassBelt which is crazy.

Its unreal and I can’t understand the reason why and how we all accept someone to obtain such important items easily in a safe zone? 

Please don’t tell me to give a chance to newbies or solo players. These items are not for them. 

I also want to mention that if there is a way to update TP restriction as sending “Friend Request” which will allow us to TP to our friends or our other accounts. 

Edited by OsmanAmca
  • Like 1