I have no words

The fact that you let koxpers run around CZ is one thing, but that you ban people for fun is another, so if you don't unban RunB1tchRun account, I will report you to paypal regarding theft and unsubstantiated things. Because you have banned this account for no reason and with no evidence/proof given. THIS REALLY STINKS.
  • Sad 1

It is about topic above.

My char named _sm0g_ got banned for using KOXP, which i dont use (used wrong words in first topic, sorry for that, i wanted to say "macro is allowed" - before anybody says anything, in my country, we use word KOXP for any macro/loop/script - even the mouse tools, so thats why i used wrong word at first)

I was trying to solve this problem with Nikos yesterday, he unbanned that char, I was waiting for him to reply about 20 minutes, then i did fall asleep in my chair, but meanwhile i found out the char is unbanned and I hid my items into INN (I was sleepy exhausted from work and had a fear of losing them again)

Once i woke up, i found WHOLE account is blocked, getting message to contact custommer support. Can you please get into this? I just sent pm to Nikos as well.

Thank you

Edited by Sm0g01
  • Sad 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Sm0g01 said:

It is about topic above.

My char named _sm0g_ got banned for using KOXP, which i dont use (used wrong words in first topic, sorry for that, i wanted to say "macro is allowed" - before anybody says anything, in my country, we use word KOXP for any macro/loop/script - even the mouse tools, so thats why i used wrong word at first)

I was trying to solve this problem with Nikos yesterday, he unbanned that char, I was waiting for him to reply about 20 minutes, then i did fall asleep in my chair, but meanwhile i found out the char is unbanned and I hid my items into INN (I was sleepy exhausted from work and had a fear of losing them again)

Once i woke up, i found WHOLE account is blocked, getting message to contact custommer support. Can you please get into this? I just sent pm to Nikos as well.

Thank you

Wrong. You never PM'd me with the teamviewer information. All that you said was:

patience with joining teamweaver. sorry all day i wonder at banned users and on char than is really banned. now that I've been waiting 19 minutes before you write me off, I noticed you weren't banned. so I logged in and hid my stuff.

@nikos32Correct, also i said 

I don't know how to use that program. Be patient

All you said after 20 minutes was that I put my items off my char. And never replied again. I am sorry nikos but this feels like kids arguing.

Can we please talk like a grown up people? You never gave me any proof of viaolating rules, which i didnt. You have blocked my whole account without giving any reason. 

I paid alot of money to your account and i feel robbed, because i ended up with nothing, with no explanation. This is not how customer service works guys, this is not how you make business. 

So i kindly ask you to look into this case and start acting, or i will be forced to solve this case with paypal itself.

Edited by Sm0g01

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Sm0g01 said:

@nikos32Correct, also i said 

All you said after 20 minutes was that I put my items off my char. And never replied again. I am sorry nikos but this feels like kids arguing.

Can we please talk like a grown up people? You never gave me any proof of viaolating rules, which i didnt. You have blocked my whole account without giving any reason. 

I paid alot of money to your account and i feel robbed, because i ended up with nothing, with no explanation. This is not how customer service works guys, this is not how you make business. 

So i kindly ask you to look into this case and start acting, or i will be forced to solve this case with paypal itself.

Not sure why you feel like you've been robbed, if there's one in here acting like a child it definitely isn't me. I asked you 24 hours ago to run and PM me the ID and PW of the Teamviewer. 
If you are not willing to collaborate then feel free to solve this case via PayPal. I have all the information required in order to provide it to them.

17 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

Not sure why you feel robbed, if there's one in here acting like a child it definitely isn't me. I asked you 24 hours ago to run and PM me the ID and PW of the Teamviewer. 
If you are not willing to collaborate then feel free to solve this case via PayPal. I have all the information required in order to provide it to them.

@nikos32you said exactly this:

"Run teamviewer and PM me @Sm0g01"

Which i DID, i sent you a pm stating that i dont know that software. all i got back after 20 minutes was "you took your items off", and no more reply from that point.

You didnt answer any of PMs i send to you. 

If you can prove Paypal, then why dont you prove me?? Also, how can you, as a GM force anyone to run third party tool (teamwiever) on their PC and then make a decision on that? This is what i call childish and definitly not GM behaviour.

Have you ever heard of term presumption of innocence? i dont have to prove myself. You have to prove that i broke the rules, which i did not.

So i kindly ask you to give me a proof of breaking the rules or unblocking my account, which is blocked for no reason at this point.

Edited by Sm0g01

• Administrators

Teamviewer is a 100% legit and professional business tool and most of the online businesses are using it. I've asked you to follow my instructions and you keep ignoring me and begging me to unblock your account instead.

You know what you've used and you are already denying it, so, no matter what proof I provide to you, you'll keep denying it. All evidence gathered including video evidence, screenshots, game data, game logs, chat logs are proprietary and will not be shared with the player. While this is an inconvenience to banned players who wish to see proof, this is a necessary policy that we must adhere to. Evidence gathered against a player often contains proprietary information such as discrete moderating methods, various in game commands, proprietary tool features, detection criteria, player personal information, and other forms of sensitive information. This information in the wrong hands may then be used to bypass security systems and game moderation methods that are currently in place. This would ultimately make it harder for GM's to keep truly abusive players away from the game. For more information please read our TOS again, which I believe that you've already done so, since you were asked to read and agree to them before registering your game account.

he asked for your team viewer man. You didn't even reply to him in the form. lmfao. They are going above and beyond. you are not aloud to afk macro. you can macro with logitech if u are at the computer watching it though... But every 10 mins you have to answer a math question. Not really worth even using it to be honest. Just better to be active farming since the 10 mins will just keep kicking you to town. 

Edited by kurtis

2 hours ago, Sm0g01 said:

@nikos32you said exactly this:

"Run teamviewer and PM me @Sm0g01"

Which i DID, i sent you a pm stating that i dont know that software. all i got back after 20 minutes was "you took your items off", and no more reply from that point.

You didnt answer any of PMs i send to you. 

If you can prove Paypal, then why dont you prove me?? Also, how can you, as a GM force anyone to run third party tool (teamwiever) on their PC and then make a decision on that? This is what i call childish and definitly not GM behaviour.

Have you ever heard of term presumption of innocence? i dont have to prove myself. You have to prove that i broke the rules, which i did not.

So i kindly ask you to give me a proof of breaking the rules or unblocking my account, which is blocked for no reason at this point.

What program were you using when you were banned? You clearly made a bypass of the anti macro detection. 

Yesterday we have been waiting for you all day, no answer, no explanation, no solution.
When I watched the whole situation and was there, count on a refound with paypal.
 I even watched Warrior myself and sat there. What did you do a strike for? For friends? Interestingly, these people in colony with koxp with Glitch etc. can farm.
 Ban the whole colony, because 80% of the players there are not clean. But it would hit your wallet, wouldn't it?