FT Naked Char. FT CipIak Karakter

(In case you are BOOOOOOOOOOO) We did not ignore any PM. We said: "Sadly, I cannot do anything bro."

fff.png

There is a huge difference between ignorence and "not be able to do anything". I would expect a suggestion about FT/BDW/DM events requirements instead of saying this:

40 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I reported it to 2 gms and they ignored me ..so whatever lel.

25 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

But what means that you cant do anything?If few people are telling you theres someone afking and naked in FT,how it comes you cant kick him out?Hes using a spot of someone else who would deserve the coupon...i dont get it.

As I told you mate, you can come up an idea to change the requirements for joining an Event. But do not worry, I have already suggested some.

3 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

This is what we want to hear, instead of "ignorance"

Thank you.

You as a GM should have more reactions than asking players what they want,if PEOPLE telling you theres a guy naked afking in FT,you HAVE TO KICK HIM OUT,otherwise lets fucking start going naked and sitting in FT,moving each 3min w-s,i wont get kicked and ill still get my FT COUPON RIGHT?.

Im out of this topic anyways,things will never change here.

Edited by Ragnar

4 hours ago, Ragnar said:

You as a GM should have more reactions than asking players what they want,if PEOPLE telling you theres a guy naked afking in FT,you HAVE TO KICK HIM OUT,otherwise lets fucking start going naked and sitting in FT,moving each 3min w-s,i wont get kicked and ill still get my FT COUPON RIGHT?.

Im out of this topic anyways,things will never change here.

I do not have to kick anyone whatever they do or do not.