Mage Cotton Robe +7=38 Defense

Paper Goblin Pad=25 Defense

Mage Gloves +6=14 Defense

Mage Shoes+6= 14 Defense

Kekuri Belt=30 Defense

Warrior Pendant=20 Defense

Level 72=72 Defense

27+38+25+14+14+30+20+72+350AC=590 Defense

I could not damage him more than 800.And that mage has also master 5 which is mean decreasing damage %10.It should be take 720 damage instead without any debuff

This is the first thing I shared in my subject.And this mage one of the TbL,This is Babafingo's items when i hit him 800

At that time I am %100 sure he doesnt have talia.And you know us very well when we are playing We have all kind of builds in the party warriors.Like me I am using SN+7 Javana+7(Spear and Axe), One of us Using Hell Breaker(club),One of us using Giga(Axe) and one of us using SN(Sword type) How can same person wear in the same time all kind of talias?This is the unreasonable part in your thoughts.We are attacking all kind of weapons and doing the same damage

Than this has only one meaning.Howling sword not working

I am not saying Warrior damages ok.It is bit much.It must be nerfed little bit.But as you know Warrior must hit.Because you are gearing up yourself up to maximum points.And mages walking like +9 hp is enough. It is look like only comedy show. And they can kill me easily.

You still search for 1k+ damages with +0 accesories, +7 shells and one single +8 raptor ? You can't even look on the bigger side.. Let me clarify some facts:

First of all this is not a 80 pk server so you have 70 skill not 80 (hell blade), since it deals less damage, and you should really consider the HP of your opponents. You must not hit 800+ to your opponents in this circumstances. 

Let's take a look what item your opponent have

FT Neck-FT Belt-Wing of Baba = 14 Anti-def which is a lot! It is approximately a Bronze belt and an Iron Necklace even better because you have 50 def and hp bonus from the baba wing, and you hit this player 1k+ and you say 700+ or 800+ wasn't enough ?. Sorry but you should've hit him 600/700 max in the first place when we take a look at the normal Knight Online. You should look at your inventory and see how bad is with +0 accesories and 7 shell set and take a look at how you deal damage at the moment to a guy which is kinda has Iron Necklace and a Bronze Belt (ft set baba) you get what i'm saying. It looks weird right ? ( This wasn't personal, everyone has bad items now so this is the truth )

Edited by R1TA

2 hours ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

R1ta already explained very well, wont repeat again same thing cause there is no sense on it. Now im talking as a player who u will se playing every single class. ( sin, warrior, bp, mage paper, support priest, support mage) ur dmg was fine, ur complains came from hitting mages with talias, tell me hunter, in what myko server an assasin cant kill a warrior in 1 vs 1 ? im really bad sin in versus and almost beatten all warriors. Sins cant receive 900 dmg from u, never should happen that thing. Support priest cant receive 1200 dmg from u under torment. Bps using personal shield and anti spear/club cant receive 1100/1300 dmg from u meanwhile u're receiving half dmg from em. Mages should not receive 3K¡¡ Not even assasins doing that huge dmg right now.

All this came from ur clan loosing against tbl mages using talias. Ill agree at 100% with u if u say that talias never should be repairable, i can even agree that staff dmg was boosted unncessary since we dont have biffrost items, and at that point its when mage staff start to be "dangerous". Im sorry im ok with u as player but this decision should be reversed asap in order to  have an equal pk.

Last time I explain,If no gear warior only use fr pot,mage 72 staff hits 400 damage only,meteor 800 damage and warior has 7k hp.How you guys say staff top much or mage so strong?Before boost I created warior only had 60 skill and killed 2vs1 mage which has +7 lycaon staff XD.Warrior was always strong before boost maybe you know tekmetokat clan killed our mages in 8v8 easily cuz our staff gittin 400 max xd.Braindead ppl werent killin mages so they cried and with their gm protect they boosted insane like a GOD! Deleted our mages topics and ignored no reason after all of these they banned on forum, muted ingame, banned ingame.You lost not them 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jacksparrow said:

Last time I explain,If no gear warior only use fr pot,mage 72 staff hits 400 damage only,meteor 800 damage and warior has 7k hp.How you guys say staff top much or mage so strong?Before boost I created warior only had 60 skill and killed 2vs1 mage which has +7 lycaon staff XD.Warrior was always strong before boost maybe you know tekmetokat clan killed our mages in 8v8 easily cuz our staff gittin 400 max xd.Braindead ppl werent killin mages so they cried and with their gm protect they boosted insane like a GOD! Deleted our mages topics and ignored no reason after all of these they banned on forum, muted ingame, banned ingame.You lost not them 

Can u quote me in what moment i said anything about mage op?

12 hours ago, BigHunter said:

What i saw everybody complaining about damages.Just check my subject on the suggestions sections

I explained everything very well on there.And how howling sword doesnt work properly.

With a 1900 atack power i can only hit to paper mages 800 damage.They dont have any uniques full of +9 hp accessories

They have only 600 defense

Calculate in here again

How can i hit a player with howling sword %300+200 no chance failure only 800 damage

800-200(no chance failure)=600 damage and i have 160 elemental damage from my weapons 600-160=440

What a bullshit i am hitting 5gb worth characters only 440 damage with 1900 attack with a %300 skill damage?

Just give me reasons why i couldn't hit them

If you have better reasons share in here or the subject which i created under suggestions

There is only 1 problem on here.Warriors damages against warriors

Please paper mages and bp's dont cry because you are sacrificed your defense because of more attack power.

If you lose your defense of course you will get more damage

This is Equal Exchange

And somebody cried on here about me when i doing suggestions nikos applied them like that

You dont now how many times I talked with him PM's.And how many times I explained him why warrior damages not working with too many examples.

Finally i created to topic to get support from community

You are thinking I created subject on saturday and nikos applied it on monday?

You are so funny brother

I am in contact with him about Warrior and Sins damages starting from Beta!!!

1900 ap bro its too low u hp build and u want hit 1k? Mine not main warrior has 2500ap dafuk bro...

Edited by OneMoreTime

u can imaditly remove sinn buff also warrior because its way to much dmg 

just remove all dmg buffs from all classes and let them like they were in start is my opinion

remove all emc mobs and bosses put the importand stuff all into cz same as  estland/abyss stuff 

also change moradon mob drops to only get beginner stuff 

also i would like to farm skeltons still for fp and not the 2 small spots in luff/emc/ estland

maybe remove deaht knight in cz but back there skeleton knights

over all i ust think all important stuff should be in cz all other zones empty them out

the cancel change was the only gd change so far but i would highly recomand not to change any skill dmges it unbalances everything all the time

Edited by Salocin

16 hours ago, R1TA said:

You still search for 1k+ damages with +0 accesories, +7 shells and one single +8 raptor ? You can't even look on the bigger side.. Let me clarify some facts:

First of all this is not a 80 pk server so you have 70 skill not 80 (hell blade), since it deals less damage, and you should really consider the HP of your opponents. You must not hit 800+ to your opponents in this circumstances. 

Let's take a look what item your opponent have

FT Neck-FT Belt-Wing of Baba = 14 Anti-def which is a lot! It is approximately a Bronze belt and an Iron Necklace even better because you have 50 def and hp bonus from the baba wing, and you hit this player 1k+ and you say 700+ or 800+ wasn't enough ?. Sorry but you should've hit him 600/700 max in the first place when we take a look at the normal Knight Online. You should look at your inventory and see how bad is with +0 accesories and 7 shell set and take a look at how you deal damage at the moment to a guy which is kinda has Iron Necklace and a Bronze Belt (ft set baba) you get what i'm saying. It looks weird right ? ( This wasn't personal, everyone has bad items now so this is the truth )

Ofcourse I am looking for 1k damages with my build against paper mages and bps who doesnt have any defense becasue they also dont use any uniques +1!!!!

Are you blind or what?

I already explained the mages items what he have he doesnt have any anti defense items with maximum 600 defense how can you so blind to can not read what i wrote?

Let me explain it one more time for you

Mage have 590 defense he doesnt have any anti defense item

And i had a skill %300 damage+200 no chance failure(you are bp as well you know what it means.This is means you will definetly hit 200 damage+%300 damage of your base attack

And this is elemental based damage server.And it is mean +6 hell breaker better then your iron impact +8 because of elemental damage

And i have 160 elemental damage with my items

Lets see summary

200 damage from no chance failure effect

+160 damage from elemental damage(this is like no chance failure you will definetly hit your target this damage)

Now hat you get 200+160=360

Now lets see what i hit no anti defense mage? 800 right?

800-360=440 damage only %300 of my base attack?Do you think is it reasonable? My opponent not a warrior who has 1300 defense and to many resistance

Did you understand what i mean or should i need to explain you one more time?

And dont think I am happy now I am hitting to much.As I already mentioned before this damage is bit much.It must be nerfed little bit

1 minute ago, BigHunter said:

Ofcourse I am looking for 1k damages with my build against paper mages and bps who doesnt have any defense becasue they also dont use any uniques +1!!!!

Are you blind or what?

I already explained the mages items what he have he doesnt have any anti defense items with maximum 600 defense how can you so blind to can not read what i wrote?

Let me explain it one more time for you

Mage have 590 defense he doesnt have any anti defense item

And i had a skill %300 damage+200 no chance failure(you are bp as well you know what it means.This is means you will definetly hit 200 damage+%300 damage of your base attack

And this is elemental based damage server.And it is mean +6 hell breaker better then your iron impact +8 because of elemental damage

And i have 160 elemental damage with my items

Lets see summary

200 damage from no chance failure effect

+160 damage from elemental damage(this is like no chance failure you will definetly hit your target this damage)

Now hat you get 200+160=360

Now lets see what i hit no anti defense mage? 800 right?

800-360=440 damage only %300 of my base attack?Do you think is it reasonable? My opponent not a warrior who has 1300 defense and to many resistance

Did you understand what i mean or should i need to explain you one more time?

And dont think I am happy now I am hitting to much.As I already mentioned before this damage is bit much.It must be nerfed little bit

you understand right that 70% of the server have ft set already and runing with anti deff armor and talia to right? and you want to do 1k dmg with 1900 ap only oke + moste mages have linen set not the cotten armor ( the tier 1 armor) and still you wantn to do 1k with anty def armor and tali oke

14 hours ago, jacksparrow said:

All i saw in your post you are crying to much.Because you are getting real damage now.I am also capable of killing mages without this update.It is turn of PK.Sometimes I am kissing ground and sometimes them.This is ofcourse we are not perfect but it doesnt mean we did not kill mages.You can ask all around Human mages parties like Tag Ultra,Asko,and TBL's

But what you not trying to understand in this game if a melee party can go inside the mage's party mage party definetly will die.But in here it is not possible because of lowered damages.Yes it is lowered!!!

You can watch as much as you want mages videos.Whenever melee party get the inside video will be crap on there.Because there are only 1 result.Certain death

You should understand this you can not kill everybody with 3-4 novas and you can not joke around warriors and sins when they got close to you(if you are paper mage)

I dont need to any gm to protect me.Because I am not doing anything wrong.I am just playing little bit.

You should ask yourself there are more than 1 gm in the game.Why all of them closing your topics?Maybe you are crying bit to much?

7 hours ago, OneMoreTime said:

1900 ap bro its too low u hp build and u want hit 1k? Mine not main warrior has 2500ap dafuk bro...

Another nobody who doesnt have any idea how to build warrior properly in profko.This is 4th database and I played every one of them.If you dont have any idea how to build your class properly you can always ask me in game bro

I will give you assistance properly with pleasure

You will understand why this is elemental based server.There will be no difference in the future between 1900 and 2500 ap

And believe me you will be regret of your 2500ap :) And at that time you will be ask everybody why you cant kill other warriors :)

7 minutes ago, SclSmockDragon said:

you understand right that 70% of the server have ft set already and runing with anti deff armor and talia to right? and you want to do 1k dmg with 1900 ap only oke + moste mages have linen set not the cotten armor ( the tier 1 armor) and still you wantn to do 1k with anty def armor and tali oke

Are you deaf or blind bro?

Dont you know how to read properly?How many times i need to explain this?

I am hitting that fucking 800 damage to no items mages.Not fully geared ones.And there is not much defense difference between cotton and linen set It can be change maximum around 60 defense so what he have 590+60=650 there is not much difference

57 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

Another nobody who doesnt have any idea how to build warrior properly in profko.This is 4th database and I played every one of them.If you dont have any idea how to build your class properly you can always ask me in game bro

I will give you assistance properly with pleasure

You will understand why this is elemental based server.There will be no difference in the future between 1900 and 2500 ap

And believe me you will be regret of your 2500ap :) And at that time you will be ask everybody why you cant kill other warriors :)

This  relaunch its supposed not to be  elementalKO

3 hours ago, BigHunter said:

Are you deaf or blind bro?

Dont you know how to read properly?How many times i need to explain this?

I am hitting that fucking 800 damage to no items mages.Not fully geared ones.And there is not much defense difference between cotton and linen set It can be change maximum around 60 defense so what he have 590+60=650 there is not much difference

are you stupid or something? ofc you wont get hige dmg with your 1900 ap and like i told you 70% of the server have ft set and 90% of the mages have tali anti def armor and talia and you still want to do 1000 dmg with 1900 ap?

On 11/10/2020 at 2:44 PM, SclSmockDragon said:

you said you tested the dmg? thats bull shit, we do 2.6k to 3k dmg on mages with turment and around 1.5k without you said you did 1.7k to 2k? oke, and we are doing 800/900 without db on a priest with selfname and ft set and 1300 with db

https://ibb.co/pd63B8V

https://ibb.co/PFr18fv

and bdw hunter watch this.........

and this dmg is an warrior with 2100 ap

Edited by SclSmockDragon