Ring Of Courage Drop

Alright so,i joined a party of clan Anubis,there were like 4 members,and a random priest called qel_pc_pc.

We killed Duke and Roc dropped,after that,we had fight on bowl and then i towned,i asked what were they gonna do with the roc,sell and split or what,someone replied"clan" and i got kicked right after.

So,i dont know the policy of server with this kind of issues,but the correct would be to sell and split between the party members i assume?

I bring you some pictures:

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/yourbrana28-blog

Check if that priest is in our clan. He got the drop and quitted pt right away. We did not bother to pm him and ask for it because we know we're not going to get it. You want your share? Pm him and ask for it. We kicked you so the same shit does not happen again.

Edited by GLaDiaToR888

30 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Check if that priest is in our clan. He got the drop and quitted pt right away. We did not bother to pm him and ask for it because we know we're not going to get it. You want your share? Pm him and ask for it. We kicked you so the same shit does not happen again.

Its not me who scammed it,i only asked what u were going to do,io dont think you had to kick me for asking lol.

If there was a poll and the result was do nothing then close it nikos,next time ill try to search instead of creating the topic.

Thank you both.

Edited by Ragnar