80 percent of the game is played by Turkish users. Juraid time is very wrong for us. We will be sleeping in one. In the other, we are at work. At least if you change the juraid from 5 at night to between 12 noon and 1. or between 11-12 at night.

oyunu yüzde 80i türkiye kullanıcıları oynuyor. juraid saati ise bizler için çok ters. birisinde uyuyor olacağız. diğerinde ise işteyiz. en azından gece 5de olan juraidi öğle 12 ile 1 arasına alsanız. veya gece 11-12 arasına.

• Administrators

I agree, I'm also not satisfied with the event times. It's not just the JM event; all of them need adjustments. We can't change the events at 5 AM because they are attended by people from South America. The JM at 4 PM is intended for both Asian and European players, but it's true that it's not convenient for the Europeans who work late into the evening.

While we were worried and troubled about their watches, characters without armor and weapons have now appeared. The farm macro players you allow also enter this event and make us lose. This macro crew earns ten times our labor by the evening. As if that wasn't enough, he enters all the events and still earns extra. What he earns is not enough, he also makes us suffer. We can't finish the ft event many times because of them. We lose in jr because of naked players. The opposing race is probably doing it to make us lose. Otherwise, who would come that way? Even in the bifrost event, the macro team participates and becomes more profitable than us. If you always keep one eye on the game, you'll see what's going on. And this way you can make the game much more fair.

I think it's very hard to satisfy everyone. With that being said I have a couple of suggestions. Why not do events every 12 hours? For example, LNS 5 AM, and the other one is at 9:00 pm make them both at 9 AM and 9 PM. For JM make them both at 5 AM and PM. The 3 AM BF can be done at 9:30 AM and the one at 5 AM to 10 AM and so on.. 

I also had some other thoughts about csw and clan war in the other post feel free to give suggestions there as well. 

Hope this helps a bit.

Edited by HAZ