Buying KC directly from the game console for my character.

Seems that the Credit Card/PayPal options in the USA have been changed for some of us trying to buy KC.  I have purchased a bunch of it previously through my account, and now cannot. They have restricted International charges due to suspicious or fraudulent situations that have occurred. When you buy from HERE, it is of course Greece that you are connecting to (@Nikos32 home?  lol ).  Is there any other way to get some without doing so against TOS?  Will a pre-paid card work, or due to not being able to use it internationally, it may also fail?  Trying to pay the wages of the admins and staff, and cannot!  😃

• Administrators
On 3/5/2024 at 1:36 AM, Ramses_II said:

Seems that the Credit Card/PayPal options in the USA have been changed for some of us trying to buy KC.  I have purchased a bunch of it previously through my account, and now cannot. They have restricted International charges due to suspicious or fraudulent situations that have occurred. When you buy from HERE, it is of course Greece that you are connecting to (@Nikos32 home?  lol ).  Is there any other way to get some without doing so against TOS?  Will a pre-paid card work, or due to not being able to use it internationally, it may also fail?  Trying to pay the wages of the admins and staff, and cannot!  😃

hi there,

could you please provide more information regarding the reasons you cannot purchase KC anymore? an error message perhaps?
the currency you pay with, is USD, and not EUR. I have double-checked, and payments from the USA are processing smoothly

if your PayPal account is blocked due to suspicious or fraudulent situations, then an alternative option would be to buy KC via epinko.com using the payment methods they offer