Upgrade

Roia

Hello.

Upgrade rates are too low , i think even lowest then USKO.

Trina + BUS to +8 is only 3% , its impossible , had like 14x items with trina noone went to +8 , dunno , maybe need to boost it a bit , not much but atleast to 8-10% with trina i guess.

2 hours ago, Roia said:

Hello.

Trina + BUS to +8 is only 3% , its impossible , had like 14x items with trina noone went to +8 , dunno , maybe need to boost it a bit , not much but atleast to 8-10% with trina i guess.

I burnt a lot to +8 (with a lot a worthy unique items like hb 7 to 8 ). Its not important that how many +7's u have. Its really about the chance factor. And upgrade rates like rolling dice. 

For example; Let's say a you gotta roll between 300-900 for +7 to +8. You went to anvil with a lot a 7's and you still cant roll between 300 - 900. But 1 day you got a chance that even without trina you can roll between 300 - 900, congratz! You rolled number 367. 

Thats how upgrade rates goes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MutahBaele said:

I burnt a lot to +8 (with a lot a worthy unique items like hb 7 to 8 ). Its not important that how many +7's u have. Its really about the chance factor. And upgrade rates like rolling dice. 

For example; Let's say a you gotta roll between 300-900 for +7 to +8. You went to anvil with a lot a 7's and you still cant roll between 300 - 900. But 1 day you got a chance that even without trina you can roll between 300 - 900, congratz! You rolled number 367. 

Not exactly , cuz if it was 90% to +8 for example , u think it will be still hard as it now cuz of roll? i`m not saying to do it 90% , but atleast 8-10% with trina and not 3% which is harder then USKO.

First of all i think you gotta pay attention while you're reading something. And... No, because you gotta roll 0 to 90 for make +8 in %90 chance. If u roll 91 to +8 then you will lose your item. Its just example of % system works. Do your research. 

Luck system is based on codes and rolling numbers. There is no secret hand that making things easier. I upgraded a lot a items to +8 in this server... WITHOUT burning any item. Just 1 shot.

And i lost a lot too.

So just work harder and dont give up. Thats all. 

Edited by MutahBaele

4 hours ago, MutahBaele said:

2 hours ago, Roia said:

Not exactly , cuz if it was 90% to +8 for example , u think it will be still hard as it now cuz of roll? i`m not saying to do it 90% , but atleast 8-10% with trina and not 3% which is harder then USKO.

@MutahBaele is right about upgrade mechanics. Its known and he explained realy well. And I have to add smt aswell, there is a common mistake. Its irrevelant how much you failed while upgrading some stuff. All upgrades success chances depend on themself per upgrade, not before or after upgrades. That is a mith coming from the begginings of the KO history.

Edited by Raspberry
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Roia said:

Lmao of course its must be harder than USKO. Because USKO's upgrade cape is +10 meanwhile PROFKO's +8. These both couldnt even compare :D And in PROFKO +8 basic items (Raptor, Shard, MD etc.) has more price.

22 hours ago, Roia said:

Hello.

Anvil is Evil !!

• 1 month later...

It matters not how many items one decides to upgrade in succession. 

A "x" percent upgrade chance to succeed means there is a "x" percent PROBABILITY of successfully succeeding an upgrade. Say you replace x with 50... This means that every single attempt has a 50 percent chance of succeeding, it remains constant for each try. However, statistically speaking, the more attempts you make, the higher the likelihood of seeing success at least once over multiple tries.

If you have a 3 percent chance of success on each upgrade and you do 14 upgrades, then the probability of succeeding at least once is approximately 44.71%, if you go full balls deep and do 100 upgrades, then the likelihood is approximately 95.29%. What I'm attempting to prove here is that you just need luck.

I feel like the extremely difficult upgrade rates help in keeping hardcore fans of the server playing, if everyone maxed out everything in a matter of days or weeks, then everyone just quits much sooner and waits for a new release. But hey, who am I to even talk, I HATE THE ANVIL, I told myself a single rule, NO MORE UPGRADING.

• ClapClap 1