THIEF COMBO AND HIS PARTNER IN CRIME SPIKEOFDEATH

It was a friday evening in 26th of January. It was around 20:00 Server time i guess. But i am sure that it was last chaos stone and it's location was ''3'' in clock way. It was last Chaos Stone before Ronark Land got opened. So we were in party With SpikeOfDeath, COMBO, DarthVader and other people that i dont really remember and me as a with my warrior NotoriousBIG. While we are killing Chaotic Harpy Queen there was %40 hp left and SpikeOfDeath who was party leader started to kick us one by one from party. They killed harpy queen thanks to us and got warrior earring. COMBO is wearing that warrior earring right now and i told them to I WILL REGRET YOU GUYS ABOUT IT. I am not the man of money or visual things. The thing that they done is fully wrong and they trolling me as a ''cry cry and cry'' So, if there is a rule about this situation, i am %100 sure that Gm_nikos32 will do something about it.

With All My Respect.

@nikos32

And he started to Swear me 

Pathetic COMBO :D https://ibb.co/vkzpKhf

Edited by wuuugambino
  • ClapClap 1

23 minutes ago, wuuugambino said:

It was a friday evening in 26th of January. It was around 20:00 Server time i guess. But i am sure that it was last chaos stone and it's location was ''3'' in clock way. It was last Chaos Stone before Ronark Land got opened. So we were in party With SpikeOfDeath, COMBO, DarthVader and other people that i dont really remember and me as a with my warrior NotoriousBIG. While we are killing Chaotic Harpy Queen there was %40 hp left and SpikeOfDeath who was party leader started to kick us one by one from party. They killed harpy queen thanks to us and got warrior earring. COMBO is wearing that warrior earring right now and i told them to I WILL REGRET YOU GUYS ABOUT IT. I am not the man of money or visual things. The thing that they done is fully wrong and they trolling me as a ''cry cry and cry'' So, if there is a rule about this situation, i am %100 sure that Gm_nikos32 will do something about it.

With All My Respect.

@nikos32

And he started to Swear me 

Pathetic COMBO :D https://ibb.co/vkzpKhf

Feel sad watching my name intro that , punish him also tell him to rename , thank you !

• Like 1