My char keeps getting tped(AntiMacro)

So i leave my char merchanting during night,and when i come back to check,it got tped to moradon because of AntiMacro system,i get a pm asking a question and because i dont answer,im identified as a macro user it seems and my char gets tped so i lose the merchant..any idea how to stop this?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Ragnar said:

So i leave my char merchanting during night,and when i come back to check,it got tped to moradon because of AntiMacro system,i get a pm asking a question and because i dont answer,im identified as a macro user it seems and my char gets tped so i lose the merchant..any idea how to stop this?

it seems that you accidentally used skills while you were merchanting. you can relog; this issue will be fixed in the next patch.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Ragnar said:

How is it possible?im sleeping while its on merchant,i cant touch anything if im sleeping..

I haven't looked into how it works, but could you possibly have had a scroll on that expired while you were asleep? It's possible (but again, I haven't checked into it) that this is what counted as using a skill.

3 hours ago, twostars said:

I haven't looked into how it works, but could you possibly have had a scroll on that expired while you were asleep? It's possible (but again, I haven't checked into it) that this is what counted as using a skill.

On my mage maybe i could have swift scroll,but on my rogue i had nothing and it got tped aswell for anti macro system...